Man Utd (A) - 11 DEC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's fucking Matteo Darmian at left back. It's a shambles that Walker isn't running at him time and time again. We need to move the ball quicker.

At the moment, I'd haul Dembele off and get Winks on. At least he likes a first time pass and looks forward. Besides that, I'd leave it as it is.

Rose and Walker need to do more though

Not a bad half but whats a good performance without the Spurs Charity Wagon rolling into town to gift the oppo a goal eh...?

Kane and Alli need to up it, still think we'll win...fair play to Utd, much better than I gave that line up credit for.

If we're not going to use Walker and Rose's pace to attack because Poch is scared of Valencia and Martial threat then we need N'Koudou on really. Pace causes problems, especially with the amount of long balls we play, Kane is being handled easily by Rojo, Alli isn't in the game at all. Eriksen surprisingly has probably been our best attacking player but ZERO movement from those around him is worrying.

Still think we'll win though. We'll sort it out. We're not going to play like this for 90 minutes

Is it just me or has Rose all but stopped being an attacking threat? Never seems to get in the positions to cross like he was last season.

Back
Top Bottom