And so,the Europa League!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think we should have the same Crowd limit as we will have next season in the league. That way might not get so many in but will be used to what it will be like next season and will be fewer gaps.

Very one sided game again. Thoroughly enjoyable night out- still never seen us lose at Wembley - Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor . He he. Not sure about the Wembley atmosphere though. And people leaving with 20 minutes to go to get the tube home & beat the rush... I understand it if people have long distances to travel, but it kills what atmosphere there is stone dead. That was really my only gripe.

I really want it now. So glad we are still in Europe-bring it on. Its funny, we get in the CL to stop playing in the EL?
Its all in the master plan-we are an experienced EL team so should fare well. The CL group games will be good experience for next season when we qualify again and the Wembley thing ?

Re-posting what I said in the other thread:

Previous seasons I was well up for EL and hoped we go the distance but does anyone REALLY believe we can win this cup? For the past 3 seasons we've consistently looked average - lackluster in most of our EL games even with some of the 1st team starting.

We've shown that we lack depth this season already in the CL so why should I have any faith in the second team to carry use to even the quarters? For the rest of the think we should just focus on the league & FA Cup

Think we should have the same Crowd limit as we will have next season in the league. That way might not get so many in but will be used to what it will be like next season and will be fewer gaps.
I expect we'll see who we draw first. If we get Borussia Monchengladbach, we'll probably be confident of selling more than 50k tickets and will try to do so. If it's FC Rostov or Ludogorets Razgrad, then we can think about closing the upper tier.

Really hope we make a go of this though. The teams remaining generally look weak compared to previous years - no real powerhouses in the UCL dropouts which helps.

I really hope we take at least 1 of the 2 remaining cup competition seriously. We shouldn't talk about how fit our team is when we can't even handle 2 competitions.

PL with a home FAC is all e need to think about for a some weeks now. we just need to start winning games and getting momentum/form together. The rest will take care of itself.

Utd will be a good place to start.

Back
Top Bottom