Swansea (H) 03-Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not really. We have nothing to be angry about

A lot of posters have been demonised and driven out of commenting. The people that make up 20+ pages of text on these threads have either left or barely comment anymore.

Can't be fucked dealing with some smug cunt at the end of the game, whatever the result.

And the belief that "The pages are low because the people who bitch and moan didn't come out".

Me and Totti both commented quite a lot, so that's not really the case...

Unbelievable that korean fraud still gets minutes on the pitch.

Not read the whole thread yet, battery died at the lane, so apologies if anyone else has said already but......
humblepiegigham.jpg

Needs to work on his 1 on 1 with the keeper tho......

First time ever I've gone down to get food just before HT and first time in a long long time I've left slightly early. Missed two goals. FML

Seriously though, that was a s comfortable a walk over you'll ever see. But it wasn't just they were bad. They just couldn't deal with us. We played some nice stuff but we were also physically dominant everywhere. Very satisfying trip to the lane
A lot more movement up front along with players actually looking to pass forward

Don't think a single player put a foot wrong. Felt sorry for Sigurdssen who was working his nuts off for them.

Thought Vertonghen was class, Alli was back to his cuntish self which I love and he had his best performance of the year because of it. Walker outstanding, again as too was Wanyama, again.

Atmosphere was tragic, must be because of those 3pm Sat kick offs.

Excellent game really chuffed, just what we need to kick start our season! Think sissoko looked promising when he came on, the moose was on form as well what a fuckng beast he is, we must now officially hold the most beasts in midfield in Sissoko, wanyama and dembele!!! Enough enough to give the oppo nightmares!
all in all a great day at the lane, now let's rid ourselves of the Wembley jinx midweek! :deledoubt:

That Son finish was ducking exquisite.

Excellent result and now on to Wembley

Was a fucking screamer!! Just needs to practice on his 1 on 1's with the keeper.... also let's feed him whatever we are feeding sissoko and dembele and hope he can Put a bit of beef on!!

Don't think a single player put a foot wrong. Felt sorry for Sigurdssen who was working his nuts off for them.

Thought Vertonghen was class, Alli was back to his cuntish self which I love and he had his best performance of the year because of it. Walker outstanding, again as too was Wanyama, again.

Atmosphere was tragic, must be because of those 3pm Sat kick offs.
Completely agree regarding dele, he seems to thrive on being a little shit. Really not been at the races much this season so if the niggly tackles/pinches/pulls have to come back so we can see last seasons star I'm all for it..... even if I'd go mental if we seen the same from an opposition player

This reads to me as an admission that you and Totti are serial complainers....:llorisunsure:

It's stating that people often call us pessimistic pricks who only post because we lose.

Then we win 5-0 and people hint there's so few posts because there's no "melting, pessimistic cunts" in the thread.

Expect there is, supposedly. So that's not true lol

Completely agree regarding dele, he seems to thrive on being a little shit. Really not been at the races much this season so if the niggly tackles/pinches/pulls have to come back so we can see last seasons star I'm all for it..... even if I'd go mental if we seen the same from an opposition player
It's part of his game. I've heard he might have dived for the pen, haven't seen replays yet. That's the only thing I don't want him doing, hate diving. But being in someone's face, little digs and pushes I want to see it every game.

I think that Hugo should give back his salary this week, I could have played in goal today. Don't want to sound ungrateful but if we had got 8 or 9, it wouldn't have been an injustice. I really enjoyed today, there were times that we were untouchable. Great team performance, difficult to pick a MOTM, as they all played their part. Let's carry it forward to Wed and at least go out of the CL with a bang.

Back
Top Bottom