Swansea (H) 03-Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not.

We'd just sign someone younger, someone more fit for the system and someone better.
Who would fit the "better" category? Proven PL goal scorer, knows the club inside out, wouldn't demand absurd wages. And maybe the system needs a tweak from time to time during matches. A different threat. He's scored loads of goals for us, has scored consistently wherever else he's played & is still scoring regularly in the PL for a frankly poor side. I don't get the JD hate. He was a player I loved watching for us, always posed a goal threat & apart from his lack of grasp of the offside rule from time to time, a talented lad.

Looks like Toby not quite there yet (despite the best efforts of the Evening Standard and the BBC to include him in our line-up today!!)

Hope we are still fucking hurting and looking to put things right after last week...
Swansea will have their tails up after last week too... but 2 late-late goals securing a last minute 5-4 win over a very poor Palace would merely be 'papering over the cracks' if that were us!

WE WIN. WE WIN WELL. WE MOVE ON.

That is the bare minimum requirement for today!

Anyone of you able to help me with a way to stream the match? Im not very pc orientated so something simple please lads. Any help appreciated...
81fPZtcs03L._SL1500_.jpg

Well thats because Defoe is better than Son.
But we still wouldn't want him back because he's too old, couldn't possibly fit the system (not at all sure he couldn't fit the system to be honest-he's a very experienced professional) & we can look elsewhere for "better" players who fit the system, the wage structure & will score lots of goals for us

:deledoubt:

Great opportunity for us to go 7 points clear of Man Utd and 1 point off 4th place!

Play like we did for 40 minutes against Chelsea here and we will be unbeatable this afternoon.

Strong team. I would like to see Eriksen continue positive form with a goal and an assist, Kane to get one, and Son to get one. Also hoping Dele is on good form

This. Defoe scores that one in my opinion. He also wouldn't have bottled the one on one with Cech in the NLD. He would have taken a whack if needs be. Why? Because goals matter to JD.
He wanted to leave so he could play 90 minutes every week didn't he? It was down to that fucking wand AVB. Why would that have changed now though? He would get even less minutes than when he was with us last time.

Back
Top Bottom