What's Your Favourite Spurs Shirt of All-Time?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh and in my adventure of trying to find a cheap alternative of the Centenary Ed. jersey, I came across something you fellas too might like.

page3girl2.jpg

Btw, any idea who this birdie is?
Oh my days.
Oh and is that a belt?

1967-Tottenham-Hotspur-ad883b5d-cf08-486c-9ce7-7baaa96d6f8b.jpg

tottenham_hotspur_1967-fa-cup-final.gif

This specific kit with the 1967 FA Cup Final detailing. It represents 60s football at its finest - Wembley, cotton kits, simple designs, no sponsorship, no crazy detailing - just the club's colours on proud display.

I also nobbed a bird who was wearing this top which boosts it up the rankings

Teddy_Sheringham_finger_snipped.jpg

I also loved this kit as well. I've always preferred long-sleeve tops as well, that's pretty much all I buy now

Last edited:
For you Admiral lovers, you might enjoy this documentary I have just watched on ITV player. It's called Get Shirty and plots the rise and fall of the company and how they revolutionized, invented, the replica shirt market. Here is a trailer I found but need to watch full length on ITV player.

61,81,or 91 home shirts for retro most recent 13/14 home with that seasons away or maybe 3rd shirt? This seasons away is quite good! But pick one,would be 1981 home shirt simple no stupid sponsor and does a job

I would love it if they did a reissue of the yellow c.1990 strip.

Love it.
One of the last spurs shirts that i purchased for myself, got it here now beside me.
Number 9 on the back (chrissy wad).
But it's a medium size. :dier:

Got the home one the season after with 8 on the back (gaz).
spurs91-previous.jpg

And that was the last ever one.

Gave me old man the shirt years ago.

1967-Tottenham-Hotspur-ad883b5d-cf08-486c-9ce7-7baaa96d6f8b.jpg

tottenham_hotspur_1967-fa-cup-final.gif

This specific kit with the 1967 FA Cup Final detailing. It represents 60s football at its finest - Wembley, cotton kits, simple designs, no sponsorship, no crazy detailing - just the club's colours on proud display.

I also nobbed a bird who was wearing this top which boosts it up the rankings

Teddy_Sheringham_finger_snipped.jpg

I also loved this kit as well. I've always preferred long-sleeve tops as well, that's pretty much all I buy now

I liked that shirt. I recall us playing villa towards the end of the season, before the kit was launched and lads on the shelf wearing this!!!

Back
Top Bottom