Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really liked him playing in the middle. I know he usually ends up there anyway but he's become really strong on the ball and tricky in tight places.

Hope we see him starting through the middle more this season.

Not bothered where Erik starts next season as long as he starts, one of our key players for me.

Is it me or does it seem Spurs are really pushing him on social media lately, every day there seems to be a new interview with him or some type of feature on him. They must be expecting big things too this season

Is it me or does it seem Spurs are really pushing him on social media lately, every day there seems to be a new interview with him or some type of feature on him. They must be expecting big things too this season

He's probably one of the few left in the squad that doesn't come across a bit grumpy :pritchardeyes:

Instagram photo by Erik Lamela • Aug 6, 2016 at 3:29pm UTC
13722228_1004727132968263_1625302425_n.jpg

Any ITK ArcspacE ArcspacE ??
:kaneear:

Looks like he's about to finger his mutt :ledleylick:

Predicting a massive season for Lamela, he looks different gravy in pre-season, more focussed, what you see is what you get with him. Certainly gonna score more this year, probably more yellows too, which I don't mind because of how he plays. Does exactly what Poch expects from him.
Million miles away from the shrinking violet of his 1st season. :lameladisgust:

All that's missing now is a Lamela winner in a North London Derby or against Chelsea.

It amazes me that he has his doubters. Not many left on here thank god. I heard someone say this is the Lamela we signed from Roma but I disagree. This ones better. He's alot fitter, works alot harder and is alot more creative. If he can add the double digits league goals like he did for Roma he'd win POTY

Aw shit Erik, you say all the right things, now I want a shirt with your name on it, this is what you've done to a grown man!

Qfm8NOxDypgNG.gif

Hold off on that. My missus gave me last year's third kit with his name on the back. My most recent purchases: Bale - Bentaleb - Mason - Lamela*..

He's either sold next summer for a world record fee or gone bad.

How many more times does he have to answer exactly the same questions? I assume these q's are from Italian jorno's desperate to have him back in Italy.

How many more times does he have to answer exactly the same questions? I assume these q's are from Italian jorno's desperate to have him back in Italy, but even so I don't think he has ever been any other questions since he has been here 3 fucking seasons ago!!

Back
Top Bottom