Some of the best Spurs writers pen their thoughts on all things Lilywhite.
Every Spurs fan saw the opening, but none expected the inch perfect cross and sweetly struck volley that followed.
Levy has frustrated fans at times. It has seemed that the biggest limit to our success has always been ourselves.
There is a narrative that irritates me. It goes something like ‘signing someone NOW is more important than ever, this moment right now and everything will collapse if we don’t’.
The European Cup was there and before I knew it, it wasn't. Admittedly, alcohol helped expedite the process. I don't know if Tottenham will ever reach the final again in my lifetime. I want to think so, but none of us can be sure.
Harking back to the days when reading about Spurs was something to be savoured.
Highlights of Issue #5
- Anthony Lombardi on the what makes a Tottenham goalkeeper great
- Aaron Wolfe finds that the individuals are not as important as the team
- Zino Citium relives Ossie’s trip to Wembley
- Spooky finds an unlikely saviour in Michael Carrick
- Will Colwell asks why only some players become greats of the Lane
- Textured rough touch "natural feel" on thick paper
- Full colour throughout (unless it was our choice not to)
- Positive and thought-provoking no matter how we're playing
- Evergreen – content is written in a way that means it stays relevant