Some of the best Spurs writers pen their thoughts on all things Lilywhite.
What about this man screams 'Pochettino double training sessions and high press'?
The arrival of Ndombele and the potential arrivals of Sessegnon and Lo Celso mean that the club means business.
Every Spurs fan saw the opening, but none expected the inch perfect cross and sweetly struck volley that followed.
Levy has frustrated fans at times. It has seemed that the biggest limit to our success has always been ourselves.
Harking back to the days when reading about Spurs was something to be savoured.
Highlights of Issue #5
- Anthony Lombardi on the what makes a Tottenham goalkeeper great
- Aaron Wolfe finds that the individuals are not as important as the team
- Zino Citium relives Ossie’s trip to Wembley
- Spooky finds an unlikely saviour in Michael Carrick
- Will Colwell asks why only some players become greats of the Lane
- Textured rough touch "natural feel" on thick paper
- Full colour throughout (unless it was our choice not to)
- Positive and thought-provoking no matter how we're playing
- Evergreen – content is written in a way that means it stays relevant