Some of the best Spurs writers pen their thoughts on all things Lilywhite.
With transfer rumours lingering around another of our talented young players, Fred Kavanagh pens his thoughts on Eric Dier and what he means to Spurs.
Sam Marlow looks at the emotional reaction to Spurs' lack of business this window. Should we panic, or is everything under control? Do we need to go and make a statement or should we trust in the management of the club?
On his final trip to White Hart Lane, Jack Doyle breaks down what our old stadium means to him before the bulldozers arrived.
It's taken us a while to get here, and there have been a couple of false-dawns on the way, but 'Henry Hotspur' thinks we've finally arrived.
Harking back to the days when reading about Spurs was something to be savoured.
Highlights of Issue #5
- Anthony Lombardi on the what makes a Tottenham goalkeeper great
- Aaron Wolfe finds that the individuals are not as important as the team
- Zino Citium relives Ossie’s trip to Wembley
- Spooky finds an unlikely saviour in Michael Carrick
- Will Colwell asks why only some players become greats of the Lane
- Textured rough touch "natural feel" on thick paper
- Full colour throughout (unless it was our choice not to)
- Positive and thought-provoking no matter how we're playing
- Evergreen – content is written in a way that means it stays relevant