Your Favourite Tottenham Moment

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AberdeenYid said:
Ricky Villa.

Nuff said.

Same for me too, though I also loved that Hoddle goal where the ball didn't touch the ground from Aleksic's GLoves. Was against Shilton and Forest, the newly crowned European Cup holders.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFK1LKrS1UI[/youtube]

There are so many, but if I have to choose just one it would probably be when I got back to Northumberland Park after a game this season (I forget which one)and the fast train to Stratford arrived just as I got there. Was home in no time, amazing. Still gives me goosebumps.

Not favorite of all time, but on the list is the FA Cup tie against Leeds. Ginola and Andertons goals were both orgasmic.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m82ZJSPin3s[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuvJEo8L_U0[/youtube]

This is only my 4th season but my two favorites were Crouchie's winner at Eastlands, and the Inter match at home.

I have a few mini favorites too:

1) When Sandro went to his belly to keep the ball in against Chelsea.....with his head :sandro:

2) BAE's little flip up to his head and back to Friedel :bae:

3) Bale's monster volley goal against Stoke in 10/11 season :baletroll:

4) VDV shushing the goons after his PK at the swamp and then getting a yellow :vdvdive:

5) Wegner smashing his water bottle like a little bitch. :goonermong:

6) Bassong denying Torres who was nearly free on goal against Liverpool (probably his only shining moment)

7) Kaboul. :kaboul:

Seven is a lucky number so I'll stop there.

USSpur said:
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! WHAT A GOAAAAAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!

Yeah... That one.

You've no idea how many times I've watched that. I love it. Awesome hit, amazing reaction from Martin Tyler(?), and the pause as Andy Gray, hating Spurs, knowing he has to say something positive sounding, reluctanctly gives the minimum amount of praise his retarded brain will allow. Tylers and the crowds jubilation and Andy Grays sourness blended together to create the perfect moment. Take a fucking bow Danny Fucking Rose.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XALVPwkor7U[/youtube]

Bit of a random one, but when we finally beat Chelsea after 782 years of trying.

Keane dumping Boulharouz on his backside, and Lennon dummying Ashley Cole with a bit of outrageous control on his right, and then sidefooting it with his left.

Poetry.

Robbie's goal in the 5-1 cc semi final stands out, although the whole night was superb.

Could only get tickets in the Paxton Upper, pretty much on the back row. Got hammered in the Bell beforehand which was absolutely buzzing and then had a couple at half time. An extended piss meant I came out of the steps on the phone to my old man just to see Robbie running through and putting the ball into the corner of the net. 3-0 and the half time nerves of who will score next had been buried.

Standing next to a random bloke we both went absolutely mental, with just a common feeling of "we are going to fucking do this" in the whole stadium.

Moments like that are why I love Spurs.

My first spurs memory is the best : Lineker scoring against Man u.

But there are so many , Bale ripping apart Maicon - That Bentley goal , that Rose goal

But best Tottenham moment ever : Spurs Ultras.

Interesting to see that none of the moments go back beyond the late 70's early 80's. Must be down to our youthfulness :bae:

If my old man and his generation were on here it'll all be about Greaves slaloming through Manure, Cliff Jones heading in at the far post, one of the early European nights, or of course being at the ground when we won the league, which let's face it is has to be the top moment of all time.

Can we set up some 'heritage' smilies. That Greaves brylcreem hair is just asking for it.

_40961836_king-getty416.jpg

King's goal in my first NLD at the Lane. Bullet header to make it 1-0. Sat right behind it.

One of my favourite mini moments for sure.

Shame about Robbo flapping it out to Pires!

ive got a few but one stands out the most was the 1999 worthington cup final

i live in leicester and at the time i was 7 years old, and got loads of stick and everything for being a spurs fan, everyone gave family loads of banter and bollocks. so before the match was buzzing and anyway long story short. we won as you all know !! and was amazing, my first cup final, VS the city i live in and when we reutrned home the feeling was brilliant. loads of banter towards neighbours and friends and as a 7 year old it was a brilliant experiance and one i will never forget.

TV - Gazzas screamer of a free kick,after only 5 mins or summat,in an FAC semi final will never be topped.
Live - chris armstrong scoring a diving header away at Palarse...majestic goal..Moussa Saib up to Klinsmann...header out to Ruel Fox..great cross and Armstrong arriving at the far post right in front of me as I'd infiltrated the Palarse end was orgasmic. Til the Palarse tossers starting spitting at me n my mate,but fuck me I went mental lol so probably deserved it being in their end

Aleksic said:
AberdeenYid said:
Ricky Villa.

Nuff said.

Same for me too, though I also loved that Hoddle goal where the ball didn't touch the ground from Aleksic's GLoves. Was against Shilton and Forest, the newly crowned European Cup holders.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFK1LKrS1UI[/youtube]

Ahhhh, you beauty!

Remember when you were so young you thought ALL goals were scored like that?

That's my memory of that goal! On a par with anything Brazil could muster up!

Aleksic said:
Interesting to see that none of the moments go back beyond the late 70's early 80's. Must be down to our youthfulness :bae:

If my old man and his generation were on here it'll all be about Greaves slaloming through Manure, Cliff Jones heading in at the far post, one of the early European nights, or of course being at the ground when we won the league, which let's face it is has to be the top moment of all time.

Can we set up some 'heritage' smilies. That Greaves brylcreem hair is just asking for it.

THIS, THIS and 100% THIS!!

Smiley Terry Dyson from this you Internet generation Biatches!
spurs11.gif

or have a bit of SMILEY Bill Nic...
l.jpg

How's about summit for the 'kids'?
burkinshaw-275.jpg

'ave it!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom