Would you sign Berahino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you sign Berahino?

• No way

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • Yes at all costs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes for a cut price in Jan

Votes: 43 42.2%
  • Yes for free this summer

Votes: 24 23.5%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

It's like turning down the fat girl early in the night then going for her out of desperation later on because you couldn't find anything better. Have some goddamn pride, go buy a real striker.

giphy.gif

It's like turning down the fat girl early in the night then going for her out of desperation later on because you couldn't find anything better. Have some goddamn pride, go buy a real striker.

Some of those fat birds you mention have been the difference between wanking into a sock before passing out and smashing pie all night for me , smashing fat birds was a significant element of my youth.

Some of those fat birds you mention have been the difference between wanking into a sock before passing out and smashing pie all night for me , smashing fat birds was a significant element of my youth.
the chubsters work harder and make you want to come back for more. The good looking ones expect you to do all the work - they look good on the surface but ultimately do fuck all for you in the end.

they all feel the same in the dark.

I have no idea what any of this means with regard to Berahino.......

I'll be gutted if Saido Berahino is our best bet in January, what the fuck are we playing at?
We were fighting for the the league last year, and now Berahino is the answer?
A complete lack of ambition as usual..

I'll be gutted if Saido Berahino is our best bet in January, what the fuck are we playing at?
We were fighting for the the league last year, and now Berahino is the answer?
A complete lack of ambition as usual..

:pocheyes:

Is this an intentionally ridiculous post?​

It's been proven Berahino was a one season wonder. Scored over 6 league goals once. Not even close to the level needed and his attitude and confidence are shot. If Jay-Rod is over his injury concerns, he is a far, far superior player and much more versatile. Either way, we should be aiming higher.

Kane with him in the England under 21s and he really rates him stated he feels very comfortable playing along side of him! Granted its a while ago but if we can get him and Poch weaves his magic this could be what we need and Berahino is not going to arc up is he? Spurs is where he wants to be!
Ledley King felt comfortable playing with Antony Gardner mate.

He was the equivalent of half a pint over the limit, its not like he was vomming on the still warm corpses of slain schoolchildren.

Actually that's exactly what it represents. The limit is there because when you are over the limit, at all, you are not fit to drive safely and ensure you don't mow children down in the street or crash into a car with a child in and murder them with your car, or cripple them for life. That is the fact of the matter. It happens - children (and adults) die because of idiots like this who are just a little over the limit. The idea that only those who are 10 pints over the limit end up murdering people with their selfishness is bullshit. It's an ignorant view.

For a striker who is young, has proven that he can score goals at the highest level, who would be joining a team with a clear philosophy, I am struggling to know where the risk is.

Berahino would in my opinion be a good signing with add-ons that would give him incentives galore.

I believe he would run through walls to come to us and that he would be a squad asset.

For a striker who is young, has proven that he can score goals at the highest level, who would be joining a team with a clear philosophy, I am struggling to know where the risk is.

Berahino would in my opinion be a good signing with add-ons that would give him incentives galore.

I believe he would run through walls to come to us and that he would be a squad asset.

I agree the fact that he's out of contract in the summer takes all the risk out of it , we'd get any outlay back should it not work out if we sold him on anyway.

All the ingredients are there for him to become an excellent player and all the ingredients to develop a good young player exist at Spurs , I think with the right strategy Berahino could reach Defoe levels fairly quickly and surpass them with hardwork.

I agree the fact that he's out of contract in the summer takes all the risk out of it , we'd get any outlay back should it not work out if we sold him on anyway.

All the ingredients are there for him to become an excellent player and all the ingredients to develop a good young player exist at Spurs , I think with the right strategy Berahino could reach Defoe levels fairly quickly and surpass them with hardwork.

Agreed with most of that but surpassing Defoe would be some going.

But to me his signing would be relatively low risk in a high risk culture.

Back
Top Bottom