Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich aren't the kind of team to give a midfielder the role of "stick on Bale" and in the unlikely scenario they choose to start someone like Coquelin over Arteta and give him that role then that suits us just fine.

Woolwich aren't the kind of team to give a midfielder the role of "stick on Bale" and in the unlikely scenario they choose to start someone like Coquelin over Arteta and give him that role then that suits us just fine.
Wenger's too proud to resort to that.

My genuine apologies everyone. I was making a joke, that's all. It was in poor taste, clearly.

I made a different screen name and avatar, so as not to let this incident color any future contributions I make, but as some on the board who know me personally can attest (Eperons, for instance), I'm no troll.

My genuine apologies everyone. I was making a joke, that's all. It was in poor taste, clearly.

I made a different screen name and avatar, so as not to let this incident color any future contributions I make, but as some on the board who know me personally can attest (Eperons, for instance), I'm no troll.
I think @Tucker's point above is to be taken into account. Known quantities get a bit of lee-way in the offensiveness department (just have a look at the Parker thread…). New posters haven't earned that yet.

It's like the NBA. Rookies will always get softer fouls called on them.

I also didn't mean to use my actual name...on other sites when you sign in using your email address it uses an automatic screen name already set up besides your actual name.

Oops. Luckily I'm less notable than roughly 10,000 other historical and contemporary figures who share my name.

Shame, I thought we finally had someone interesting.

Fuck the man brother

Fuck him in the ear

_______________Lloris________________
_Walker___Gallas____Vertonghen___Benny_
_____________Livermore_______________
________Holtby_____Dembele__________
_Lennon___________________Bale________
____________Adebayor________________

Back
Top Bottom