Will we be singing about signing Song?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louisiana Hotspur

Özil: looks shite.
Hmm... A Gooner. I expect he would be a more or less permanent fixture as a regular first team central mid. Probably an upgrade, but do we really even need yet another (non-HG, ACON) midfielder in the squad? Is this going to be Levy's deadline special? Worth pursuing?

:adeohshit:

the worst thing Redknapp done for us was to start bringing in ex gooners.

glad we got rid of that slag Gallas, wish we could get rid of Ade but unless we sign someone we can't. don't want this other shithouse coming either. He's fucking pony as well and we don't need him.

I have accepted Adebayor as for one thing he hates the goons as much as us but still, I'd be a lot happier if we didn't sign any more scum players. When I was watching the city/dippers game I still found myself thinking "fuck off scum" to Nasri haha :nawty:

Didn't Song get a ridiculous amount of assists in his last season with the scum?

I think some things are sacrosanct and shouldn't be messed with.

Regardless of the Woolwich connotations, he's been a bag of shit since so there is that. I know Ade was a gooner, but he has had two club cleansings since and the hatred is mutual. It shouldn't become the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom