Wilfried Zaha

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a bizarre story to have come out...
Either he's after a new/improved 'cuntract' with Palace...
...or someone's testing the Internet to see just how far a totally made-up story can go!

(I have it on VERY good authority that this is EXACTLY how the Wenger/Paedo stuff started back in the day...)

What a bizarre story to have come out...
Either he's after a new/improved 'cuntract' with Palace...
...or someone's testing the Internet to see just how far a totally made-up story can go!

(I have it on VERY good authority that this is EXACTLY how the Wenger/Paedo stuff started back in the day...)
It's a genuine link but one that even their biggest fan Neil "I write with crayons" Ashton believes that it's a move by Zaha to get more money. Digging deeper there are reports talking about how "unhappy" Zaha is with his deal at Palace and apparently threats of him wanting out go back over a move ago.

ALAN PARDEW’S hold on the Crystal Palace dressing room has been put to the test by Wilfried Zaha’s decision to quit.
It has been threatening to blow since Pardew stripped Mile Jedinak of the captaincy during the summer.
The Australian midfielder was a well-respected member of the dressing room but Pardew made it clear at the outset that he did not fancy him.
Jedinak has since been sold to Aston Villa but the strength of ill-feeling among the players continues.
Although Pardew has been backed from the boardroom with the signing of Christian Benteke from Liverpool, he does not have the same influence over the first-team squad. The arrival of Andros Townsend on around £70,000 a week has added to the complications.
Yannick Bolasie was allowed to join Everton after Palace refused to meet his salary demands. Zaha, who earns around £35,000 a week, believes he should be in the same pay league as Townsend.
That is causing tension in the Palace ranks and it is down to Pardew to put things right.
The Eagles have won only two of their last 23 Premier League games and Pardew has spoken about this being a “transitional” season.
For Pardew, it needs to be better than that.

We all know how this plays out on the forum

Loose reports speculating we're after Wilfred Zaha
Nah he's fucking shit...relax it's just his agent looking for a pay rise. ...Not a Poch type of player....even Levy wouldn't sanction this bollocks...

Poch confirms possible interest.
Not a bad wide option....decent back up....surprised if it happens but in Poch we trust,....at least he'd inject some pace and craft

Deadline Day signing.) . Fucking bargain........ Just the sort of player we needed.... I so can't believe we fought off Leicester and Southampton to get him....Thank you Mr Levy, now we're going places

More likely a rerun of our non purchase of a certain WBA striker last season. It will not happen.

Parrish as been quoted as saying ' their manager over there thinks he's the next Ronaldo. I wish I could get the next Ronaldo for £12m'
Er..how much did you pay for this 'next ronaldo' in the first place and do we assume you think he's not going to be anything special then?
£12m for Zaha is about right mate when you bought Townsend for similar.

We all know how this plays out on the forum

Loose reports speculating we're after Wilfred Zaha
Nah he's fucking shit...relax it's just his agent looking for a pay rise. ...Not a Poch type of player....even Levy wouldn't sanction this bollocks...

Poch confirms possible interest.
Not a bad wide option....decent back up....surprised if it happens but in Poch we trust,....at least he'd inject some pace and craft

Deadline Day signing.) . Fucking bargain........ Just the sort of player we needed.... I so can't believe we fought off Leicester and Southampton to get him....Thank you Mr Levy, now we're going places
Well we won't fight off Chavs, Man U, City or Woolwich for any player. So fighting off the current champions and a top a 6-10th side is about right.
Still can't believe we fought of Southampton for Alderweireld.

Back
Top Bottom