What ruins people at Hotspur Way?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interview from Lloris:

“We’ve been working, though, trying to find solutions. I’ve known times like this at Lyon but, there, there was a real pressure every day and there was crisis management.

In London, we’re a bit more on our own, comfortable. We have to get out [of this comfort] because, if we ever have to fight against relegation, being comfortable won’t help us.

Asked by French newspaper L’Equipe whether he regretted staying, Lloris said: “No because I trust the staff and the coach. It really bothers me that the coach is being blamed.”

More or less sums up what I said before. Players think there is no pressure at Spurs and they can just pick up their wage and live a comfortable life. Also pretty worrying that even he talks about Relegation...

Interview from Lloris:

“We’ve been working, though, trying to find solutions. I’ve known times like this at Lyon but, there, there was a real pressure every day and there was crisis management.

In London, we’re a bit more on our own, comfortable. We have to get out [of this comfort] because, if we ever have to fight against relegation, being comfortable won’t help us.

Asked by French newspaper L’Equipe whether he regretted staying, Lloris said: “No because I trust the staff and the coach. It really bothers me that the coach is being blamed.”

More or less sums up what I said before. Players think there is no pressure at Spurs and they can just pick up their wage and live a comfortable life. Also pretty worrying that even he talks about Relegation...

After reading that I think Jayc1 Jayc1 got it spot on regarding "nice" . There's no real pressure on the players so it's easy to become complacent

Why mention the word relegation, totally the wrong mindset we should be looking up not down.

Which do you think is going to make the players more comfortable? Telling them they need to step up or be relegated or that "we can still finish top 4", which is bollocks? He wants to scare them.

Back
Top Bottom