WESTBROM 25TH AUGUST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1882 said:
Cripps14 said:
A rendition of "God Save The King" on the 26th minute of the West Brom match is in order.

absolutely 126% agree!!

I've been campaigning for this one for fekkin' YEARS! ...and luckily I'll be there... AND I'M STARTING IT... I DON'T CARE ANY MORE, LAST CHANCE SALOON SPURS FANS, 13 years of missed opportunity, and all 'we' could come up with for Ledley were songs involving SOL C**tbell and JOHN TERRY... for that alone we shood hang our heads in shame...

so here it is... for the very last time... in all it's Majesty... learn, digest, SING!

GOD SAVE OUR LEDLEY KING,
LONG LIVE OUR LEDLEY KING
GOD SAVE THE KING...
SEND HIM VICTORIOUS,
TOTTENHAM ARE GLORIOUS
LONG TO REIGN OVER US,
GOD SAVE THE KING.
LEDLEY (clap-clap-clap) LED-LEY (clap-clap-clap)

anyone not singing will get a hard stare from me!

will also accept BORN IS THE KING OF WHITE HART LANE... and that WAS Gilzean's, then Hoddle and then Waddle's song ...so he'd be in good company!

Cripps14 said:
1882 said:
Cripps14 said:
A rendition of "God Save The King" on the 26th minute of the West Brom match is in order.

absolutely 126% agree!!

I've been campaigning for this one for fekkin' YEARS! ...and luckily I'll be there... AND I'M STARTING IT... I DON'T CARE ANY MORE, LAST CHANCE SALOON SPURS FANS, 13 years of missed opportunity, and all 'we' could come up with for Ledley were songs involving SOL C**tbell and JOHN TERRY... for that alone we shood hang our heads in shame...

so here it is... for the very last time... in all it's Majesty... learn, digest, SING!

GOD SAVE OUR LEDLEY KING,
LONG LIVE OUR LEDLEY KING
GOD SAVE THE KING...
SEND HIM VICTORIOUS,
TOTTENHAM ARE GLORIOUS
LONG TO REIGN OVER US,
GOD SAVE THE KING.
LEDLEY (clap-clap-clap) LED-LEY (clap-clap-clap)

anyone not singing will get a hard stare from me!

will also accept BORN IS THE KING OF WHITE HART LANE... and that WAS Gilzean's, then Hoddle and then Waddle's song ...so he'd be in good company!

Never joined in with the Waddle version, didnt feel right.

Back
Top Bottom