Watford v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SchmoodSpur2013

wrong nearly always
Loathe this dirty club and their scum fans.

-----------------------------Lloris-----------------------
Walker-----Alderweireld-----Wimmer-----Rose
----------------------Dier----------Winks-------------
Son-------------------------Dele-------------Eriksen
------------------------------Kane-----------------------

Wanyama may be more suited to the Chelsea game and a nice rest will do him well. Same goes for Sissoko.

0-2

God, Son

wmc12.jpg

One of my all-time favourite Spurs photos.

Last edited:
What I think Poch will go with:

Lloris
Trippier - Alderweireld - Wimmer - Davies
Wanyama - Winks
Sissoko - Alli - Eriksen
Kane
I think we'll win 0-2.

A nice scratchy 2-1 here, followed by a serious dent to the chavs. We are still not hitting the high notes but we just tatered the saints at their place. That was a ruthless second half. And we weren't even playing at our highest level. Lamela still to return as well.

Why such hate?

They're like Swansea or Everton to me, they're just...there
You ever been to Watford? Vicarage Road in particular? Or South Oxhey?

You'd understand.

Scum club.

I went in the home end as a young'n and a few fellow Spurs fans were in the stand, generally are at Watford. A mother and her young lad, when we equalised, were physically and verbally abused them and had to be moved by stewards. Kid was no older than 10. I remember this one grotesque looking bloke repeatedly whacking her shoulder from behind. Egged on by the rest of 'em.

Being local I was with a load of Watford mates so I wasn't so easy to spot.

1-1 it finished. Chris Day had a blinder in goal for them.

Why such hate?

They're like Swansea or Everton to me, they're just...there

yep totally pathetic. lot of spurs from herts/watford.

on a personal level (trained at watford as a schoolboy, have many horns as friends who have been there through some proper shit times, times i wouldn't wish on anyone)

Back
Top Bottom