Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, definitely gone

aug26_730h.jpg

In this moment are big chances to stay here on WHL,but unfortunately for him not as first team player ,reserve of Vertonghen,most probable.
For the moment sure, he's coming from a long time injury so he's going to be a second choice but I hope we are going to see him in Premiere League soon enough.

Daily Hotspur™
@Daily_Hotspur
Follow

Team News!
Pochettino has confirmed that both Andros Townsend and Vlad Chiriches are in tomorrow's squad to face Limassol. #THFC
5:16 PM - 27 Aug 2014
9 Retweets
7 favorites

feel like Fazio and Vlad would be a very good partnership. Fazio seems like a great leader and one is a commanding tall CB whilst the other is quick and not as good in the air.

Good game of Vlad Chiriches today (85 minutes ,in the end nice applauses from the fans,good,for sure for his morale at the change with Veljkovic) ,yes ,it was a poor side from the visitors,but he played well this match ,no errors,secure,he insisted in the opponnent box at the second goal ,made a tackle to Paulinho,perfect timing,the brazilian scored easily with a well placed shoot,Kane missing a penalty,then scored a goal from action (Paulinho assist) ,Dembele,Sandro secured the middle area,Davies as left back- ok,Kaboul- ok ,Townsend scoring from penalty, no much troubles today ,emotions tomorrow at draws (12.00 hour London Time – Draws Europa League group stage)

Mauricio Pocchettino after the match:

“We made a very good game.I’m very pleased about the performance of our players,3-0 was our objective ,and we touch this”…

I’m pleased about Vlad and Sandro and I think it’s very important to have a good squad,and all the players are important for our team.I’m happy that our fans was near us to support us”

Mauricio Pocchettino after the match:

“We made a very good game.I’m very pleased about the performance of our players,3-0 was our objective ,and we touch this”…

I’m pleased about Vlad and Sandro and I think it’s very important to have a good squad,and all the players are important for our team.I’m happy that our fans was near us to support us”

I think that this also means they are not going to start against Liverpool and he wants to keep them happy with that so he mentions them as a consolation prize :pochbye:

Back
Top Bottom