Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham transfered an young,talented kid from Romania,a player of Romania U 16 ,Rares Lazar ,his photo here,from FC Vaslui ,where he make the first official game in the first league,last year at the age 15 , 1 month and 2 days !!! definitely he will play for Tottenham youth sector first ,then when he will grow up...who knows. (for the moment he signed for two years with the Spurs)
http://www.gsp.ro/international/str...ri-de-vlad-chiriches-la-tottenham-431127.html
He looks about 10 years old Dan: Can he play?

I'd be gutted of Vlad left. Thought he looked good last year, pacey, good on the floor, very last ditch but has great timing of that final lunge, definitely an edge of your seat defender but he's got the class to pull it off. I'd say the fact he couldn't travel to America has just made him ITK bait. Is there any official or unofficial word why he didn't travel to the USA?

I'd be gutted of Vlad left. Thought he looked good last year, pacey, good on the floor, very last ditch but has great timing of that final lunge, definitely an edge of your seat defender but he's got the class to pull it off. I'd say the fact he couldn't travel to America has just made him ITK bait. Is there any official or unofficial word why he didn't travel to the USA?

"Vlad has been complaining of stiffness in his lower back and is continuing to be assessed to determine the extent of the problem," read a statement on Spurs' official website.
Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/sg/news/chiriches-withdraws-spurs-tour#H3Pe4pLjfXElGRMB.99

from what i know ,official he's injured (back again problems) ,unofficial,he's OK in fit,the press said that he is not welcomed anymore by the new manager who in his strategy, want to transfer another central back,rumors said is the ducth national team player -Vlaar ,and some italian teams as AS Roma and Fiorentina (Franco Baldini hand in this ?) wants him (Chiriches) in Italy...and in these days are negotiations ,all is about the price,italian teams wants low price (5-6 millions Euro) while the Spurs board want 10-11 millions etc (rumors of the press ,what i read in romanian media)

He has a strange agent who can`t stop talking shit to the press

He has a strange agent who can`t stop talking shit to the press
from what i read here in the romanian media,it's a matter of days until Chiriches will be transfered,most probable in Italy,Serie A.
(who eat shit i don't know,everybody scream in the articles something like "bad news!Chiriches will leave Tottenham! Pochettino don't like him!" and these kind of articles almost in every day here..

The media also confirmed that Woolwich completed a 50mil Di Maria transfer. So much about Digi/Sport.ro and the other trash run by amateurs:)

from what i read here in the romanian media,it's a matter of days until Chiriches will be transfered,most probable in Italy,Serie A.
(who eat shit i don't know,everybody scream in the articles something like "bad news!Chiriches will leave Tottenham! Pochettino don't like him!" and these kind of articles almost in every day here..

Why on earth wouldn't he like him? He could barely have seen him at all.

I, like most fans, seem to be having trouble with why Poch doesn't like Vlad. He seems to have everything Poch would look for in a CB. If coached properly Vlad can become a poor man's David Luiz, which now a days we could make a huge profit off of. Color me confused.

I, like most fans, seem to be having trouble with why Poch doesn't like Vlad. He seems to have everything Poch would look for in a CB. If coached properly Vlad can become a poor man's David Luiz, which now a days we could make a huge profit off of. Color me confused.

Aside from rampant speculation, which is common at this time, there's no reason to think that Poch wouldn't like him. He's a very talented, mobile CB who is comfortable on the ball and is a strong defender who is coming off of a real solid first season for us. As far as improvements go, he's not anywhere near the top of immediate needs. In terms of personality, nobody outside the club knows for sure, but he never spent any time sulking, making poor comments, or has acted anything outside the part of a committed player.

Sure, there may be something going on that we just can't see, but none of this talk about Chiriches seems to hold any water, and he just appears to be an easy target for speculation.

here,in the media, they said Spurs will make a deal,to send Chiriches to Southampton ,as part in exchange of transfer between the clubs ,Schneiderlin-Chiriches.

Back
Top Bottom