Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If the reports about Barca looking to get Vertonghen are true, Chriches will instantly become one of our most important players. He will likely take over Vertonghens assumed role as a creative CB. I do not know for sure if Verts and Chriches can play together to their highest potential, but if we don't sign another top CB, its looking more and more likely that Chriches will be starting for us.

I think he has what it takes to become a legit starting CB in the PL. I also think he was one of our best performers last year.

I think if vertonghen goes it's a no brainer we will sign another centre back. Dawson probably off also and that would leave Kaboul and Vlad, we'd more than likely sign two.

The Spurs tournament in USA is under the radar of media from here,so, the match saturday night,Seattle-Tottenham ,will be on TV,Live to be watched by romanian fans of Tottenham,what Spurs players will do there in USA,and Vlad Chiriches especially,who will be the captain of the national team of Romania in the preliminaries Euro 2016

The Spurs tournament in USA is under the radar of media from here,so, the match saturday night,Seattle-Tottenham ,will be on TV,Live to be watched by romanian fans of Tottenham,what Spurs players will do there in USA,and Vlad Chiriches especially
Vlad never made it over due to passport bullshit

transfer rumors:
the italian press said that Vlad Chiriches is a target of AS Roma,and the defender remain in London for talks,he's not injured and he's not wanted by the new manager of Spurs,Pochettino,who wants another defender(s) for the Spurs (these rumors coming from the italian press) true or not will see.
http://www.ziare.com/vlad-chiriches/tottenham/chiriches-pe-faras-de-la-tottenham-cu-ce-echipa-negociaza-1312214?utm_source=Gsp.ro-Cross&utm_medium=Chiriches, pe faras de la Tottenham: Cu ce echipa negociaza&utm_campaign=Interpromo

Chiriches could leave the team,said this article
http://www.sport.ro/stranieri/chiri...tazi-tottenham-ar-putea-iesi-in-pierdere.html
Aprox. translation of this article:

“Chiriches had a good season last season in England,especially the first half of the season…”

“AS Roma and Firentina wants romanian defender for the new season…Florin Manea,a romanian agent of players,said,on TV ,sport.ro:

“You remember when I said that he will leave ? I’m not involved at the english club affairs,but I have good relationship with many people from there (inside ) the club (Tottenham). I know about the situation of Chiriches,his status,from 5 months ago…AS Roma and Fiorentina are the teams who are interested on him. Chiriches have an important salary at the Spurs (1,2 millions on year),and AS Roma have the power to pay such salary .Tottenham could sell him even with 5-6 millions Euro to recover some at least from the transfer (9,5 millions Euro)”

Chiriches played 24 matches for the english team last season ,scored 1 goal.
Transfermarkt.de evaluate him at 11.000.000 Euro in the present

now ,my opinion ,why Tottenham buy him last year with almost 10 millions euro,to sell him now with 5 or 6 millions ? i hope is just media bollocks,the player don't said anything until now,just agent of players talking

Last edited:
Chiriches could leave the team,said this article
http://www.sport.ro/stranieri/chiri...tazi-tottenham-ar-putea-iesi-in-pierdere.html
Aprox. translation of this article:

“Chiriches had a good season last season in England,especially the first half of the season…”

“AS Roma and Firentina wants romanian defender for the new season…Florin Manea,a romanian agent of players,said,on TV ,sport.ro:

“You remember when I said that he will leave ? I’m not involved at the english club affairs,but I have good relationship with many people from there (inside ) the club (Tottenham). I know about the situation of Chiriches,his status,from 5 months ago…AS Roma and Fiorentina are the teams who are interested on him. Chiriches have an important salary at the Spurs (1,2 millions on year),and AS Roma have the power to pay such salary .Tottenham could sell him even with 5-6 millions Euro to recover some at least from the transfer (9,5 millions Euro)”

Chiriches played 24 matches for the english team last season ,scored 1 goal.
Transfermarkt.de evaluate him at 11.000.000 Euro in the present

now ,my opinion ,why Tottenham buy him last year with almost 10 millions euro,to sell him now with 5 or 6 millions ? i hope is just media bollocks,the player don't said anything until now,just agent of players talking

Levy won't sell a player that we just bought and was pretty solid when he was healthy for a loss. No way we sell him for 5-6 million. I have a hard time seeing him being sold. Our CB depth is not great.

Chiriches in the downtown of London with his wife and some Tottenham fans (selfie pic),when all the press said that he will leave the team,because he is not under the preferences of the new manager,Pochettino (he have offers from some italian teams):
(that man from the left remind me the movie - The Hangover) :D

Last edited:
Tottenham transfered an young,talented kid from Romania,a player of Romania U 16 ,Rares Lazar ,his photo here,from FC Vaslui ,where he make the first official game in the first league,last year at the age 15 , 1 month and 20 days old !!! definitely he will play for Tottenham youth sector first ,then when he will grow up...who knows. (for the moment he signed for two years with the Spurs)
http://www.gsp.ro/international/str...ri-de-vlad-chiriches-la-tottenham-431127.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom