Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

at least ,all things depend on what the new manager of Spurs,Pochettino,decide about him,if Vlad is on his plans for the next season,then doesn't matter what one or two agents said in the press,he will remain on WHL...until now i didn't heard anything coming from Vlad saying that he will leave Tottenham,just his agent speaking in the press that "in his opinion for Vlad is better for him to play in the italian league than Premier League (more harder league)" just blah blah in the press ,to make ratings ,the truth we will find after the World Cup tournament when transfers will start in Europe.
Aye, I think the agent is squirming just in case he isn't used within the new system.

Personally, I feel he will do very well in the heart of the defence, or even retrained as a DM where he can use his forward ability.

After 1-0 with Albania in a friendly match ,last game for Chiriches and Co. (also another friendly game) is against Algeria this wednesday, a team qualified to World Cup,then vacation for us,watching World Cup on tv, very relax (damn it!:adeohshit:)...this saturday is a big event for Vlad ,his wedding ,held in Italy (Firenze).

After 1-0 with Albania in a friendly match ,last game for Chiriches and Co. (also another friendly game) is against Algeria this wednesday, a team qualified to World Cup,then vacation for us,watching World Cup on tv, very relax (damn it!:adeohshit:)...this saturday is a big event for Vlad ,his wedding ,held in Italy (Firenze).

Might see a bit of Bentaleb vs Chiriches!

Might see a bit of Bentaleb vs Chiriches!
yes,this friendly is more important for Algeria,their players ,probable,want to impress their coach to be in their first team and will play motivated thinking to the World Cup,while romanian players will play without angry,thinking more to their vacation time...probable Bentaleb will win this one,is a friendly game,held in Switzerland,neutral pitch for both teams.

Last update about today match Romania-Algeria (friendly match) held in Switzerland,19.30 hour (London time).
Chiriches vs Bentaleb!
According to the media,Chiriches will start the match as right back! (strange place for him,probable an experiment made by romanian manager ,Victor Piturca,because Vlad play as centre back (left or right) his natural place in the pitch, not as right back...will see what will be tonight.
Probable team of Romania tonight (4-2-3-1):
----------------------Pantilimon
Chiricheş(?!)---V. Găman---Dr. Grigore---Raţ -
-----------------Pintilii---Bourceanu-
----------Chipciu----Maxim----Cr. Tănase-
----------------------Marica

6 algerian players
coached by Vahid Halilhodzici for the World Cup play for important teams from Europe : defender Ghoulam (Napoli), midfielders Feghouli (Valencia), Taider (Inter) and Bentaleb (Tottenham), plus the strikers Slimani (Sporting Lisabon) and Ghilas (FC Porto)

Despite it's a friendly game,in the stadium will be over 15.000 fans from Algeria! (team qualified to the World Cup),looks like Chiriches and Co. will play on ...away pitch :))

Algeria-Romania 2-1 (1-1) ,Geneve ,Switzerland.
1-0: Bentaleb (22)
1-1: Chipciu (28)
2-1: Soudani (66)
i predicted well in the previous page,that Algeria will won this friendly match ,because exist 2 different spirits for these 2 teams in this moment,the algerian national team is with 8 days before world cup tournament and more determined than romanian national team,close to vacation time,and with his players thinking to wedding (Chiriches in 3 days) or where to make trips to exotic places in this world.
15.000 algerian fans make a warm atmosphere,before and during the match,they ignite torches,and launched bottles in the pitch,the referee stopping the match in the min.43 for 15 minutes.

Chiriches played all the match as right back (not his natural place),and was a failure experiment made by Piturca ,the romanian manager,because he played bad in that place,he was dribbled like in the schoolyard by Feghouli ,this made the cross and Pantilimon ,the Gk escape the ball in front of him,foolish,and Bentaleb was there just to send the ball in the net easilly.
Bentaleb played 83 minutes like midfielder,and at his 19 years old is a great asset for his national team and for the future of Tottenham.
About my national team ,i seen many experiments made tonight by the manager,with some players playing in another places ,not their natural positions in the pitch.

I rate him! We know he makes errors and if it was'nt for his speed across the ground, those errors would be punished more than they have been. But I think, with his second campaign in the EPL and under Poch and his system of play. Chiriches will thrive.

He was dribbled by Djabou, not Feghouli. No shame in that btw, I think Djabou could do it to Lahm, no problem. Master dribbler.

But Chiriches did mess up a few times with the ball at his feet, which is uncharacteristic of him. Maybe his mind *was* elsewhere.

Chiriches - is he good or not. I just dont know
I've got to be honest and say I haven't been a fan up until now. Far too many errors in his game for me, both positionally and decision making.

I haven't really taken any strong opinion from anything I watched last season though. Clean slate for all under Pochettino

He is like Corluka with pace.

Worringly calm and relaxed on the ball.

Proper Spursy.

Yep. He's like Benny. He'll try and nutmeg someone in his own penalty box, haha. It's why i want him as a DM. I want to see his tackles and getting about but I also want to see him open up his legs more often (ooeer)

He was dribbled by Djabou, not Feghouli. No shame in that btw, I think Djabou could do it to Lahm, no problem. Master dribbler.

But Chiriches did mess up a few times with the ball at his feet, which is uncharacteristic of him. Maybe his mind *was* elsewhere.
yes, he have wedding saturday ,an event held in the location Firenze (Italy),anyway romanian players played with their minds in other places than algerian players who will play and work hard in Brazil in just 7 days,while Chiriches will be with his future and pretty wife in an exotic place ,probable a beautiful island, for a month far away from Europe...hot nights for him there ;)

Premier League,season 2014/2015,16th august,weekday 1:
Woolwich - Crystal Palace
Burnley - Chelsea
Man Utd - Swansea
West Ham - Tottenham
Newcastle - Man City
Leicester - Everton
Liverpool - Sothampton
QPR - Hull
Stoke - Aston Villa
West Brom - Sunderland

:) away first match ,at our "friends" :D let's make 3-0 revenge victory on their pitch

Premier League,season 2014/2015,16th august,weekday 1:
Woolwich - Crystal Palace
Burnley - Chelsea
Man Utd - Swansea
West Ham - Tottenham
Newcastle - Man City
Leicester - Everton
Liverpool - Sothampton
QPR - Hull
Stoke - Aston Villa
West Brom - Sunderland

:) away first match ,at our "friends" :D let's make 3-0 revenge victory on their pitch

You are allowed to post in other threads you know dan

Back
Top Bottom