Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yay you're staying! :)
what do you mean to say >? if he will go ,i will stay to cheering for Spurs.
since 1994! i'm a little old :) or you think that life will end with Chiriches if he will leave the team??? you know is a word ,universal available ,a kick in the ass,a step forward...for him

ha ha ha ! interesting is that Spurs agree some weeks ago 500.000 Eur for a loan deal,but that made Roma officials angry when they heard few days ago that the new price is 3.000.000 Eur for a loan deal! i wonder why? why Spurs increase their pretentions so soon? i think that the things are changed when Naughton leave the team for Swansea,and that was the reason why Spurs don't want to sell him anymore in this moment...

what do you mean to say >? if he will go ,i will stay to cheering for Spurs.
since 1994! i'm a little old :) or you think that life will end with Chiriches if he will leave the team??? you know is a word ,universal available ,a kick in the ass,a step forward...for him
:adebaehug: I don't know, because you maybe be less active on this forum if he left :freund:

:adebaehug: I don't know, because you maybe be less active on this forum if he left :freund:
i repeat again ,i said already that on this forum,i'm bothered of this.
i found this forum 1 year ago,true,but for me= Spurs is my favourite team from England since 1994,that year was my connection with this team,when matches from England started to be broadcast by romanian television (no internet at the time ,just news sport papers! and no name of "Premier League") because Spurs transfered another big name from Steaua and the national team in the 90's -Ilie Dumitrescu and after him ,Gheorghe Popescu (he came from PSV Eindhoven) at the time.
for the moment,Vlad Chiriches catch 2 seasons in Spurs shirt,could stay much longer ,or less,if he will make a transfer to another team ,i wish him good luck ,i will keep an eye for him there,here i watch every game of Spurs in every week ...on tv or on net stream ,i'm already excited for the incoming match ,i hope the lads will give all their best and to win this important match for every Spurs fan around the world,not just from England.
...AND NOT TO FORGET I BELIEVE selling Bale was a huge mistake ,we gain some important cash injection ,bat we lost power for attacking TOP 4>

P.S:
my father is a Woolwich fan ,imagine you all what will be in the day of the match in our house???:adewtf:

The romanian press said that Vlad Chiriches will leave anyway Spurs at the end of this season,because Spurs wants to transfer another central defender ,an austrian ,22 years old ,from FC Koln (Germany) his name is Kevin Wimmer, a player kept under observation by Spurs scouting staff.
Kaboul also will leave the team in this summer.

The romanian press said that Vlad Chiriches will leave anyway Spurs at the end of this season,because Spurs wants to transfer another central defender ,an austrian ,22 years old ,from FC Koln (Germany) his name is Kevin Wimmer, a player kept under observation by Spurs scouting staff.
Kaboul also will leave the team in this summer.
I'm sure Vlad has been available for transfer for some time now. The problem is finding someone who will pay what Levy wants. We expected him to leave last summer, and then again in January. I wouldn't be shocked if he's still here in September.

Vlad isn't even in the squad, again... hard season ahead for him... I don't think Poch is right playing Dier in this match but who am I ?:pochserious:

With all due respect mate, there is a perfectly good reason he is not in the squad.
The reason is, is that he is a complete liability.

With all due respect mate, there is a perfectly good reason he is not in the squad.
The reason is, is that he is a complete liability.

If he would be such a "complete liability" he would not have been used in a number of matches or even scored against opposition but other than your excessive wording I can agree that you have your right to dislike Vlad as much as I like him.

I'm glad that Vlad played again, after some time , in the away game with Fiorentina. Not a bad performance from him after such a long absence and being switched on CB position from RB in the 75 min. Would be much better if he gets more minutes to boost his confidence, he made some great tackles and gave some fine forward passes, no major mistakes done, the potential is there but unfortunately he's only a bench option for Poch. Hope he gets more CB opportunities, I know that's not a popular opinion around here. Also maybe Vertongen would up his game seeing his position threatened and we'll see who's better.

i repeat again ,i said already that on this forum,i'm bothered of this.
i found this forum 1 year ago,true,but for me= Spurs is my favourite team from England since 1994,that year was my connection with this team,when matches from England started to be broadcast by romanian television (no internet at the time ,just news sport papers! and no name of "Premier League") because Spurs transfered another big name from Steaua and the national team in the 90's -Ilie Dumitrescu and after him ,Gheorghe Popescu (he came from PSV Eindhoven) at the time.
for the moment,Vlad Chiriches catch 2 seasons in Spurs shirt,could stay much longer ,or less,if he will make a transfer to another team ,i wish him good luck ,i will keep an eye for him there,here i watch every game of Spurs in every week ...on tv or on net stream ,i'm already excited for the incoming match ,i hope the lads will give all their best and to win this important match for every Spurs fan around the world,not just from England.
...AND NOT TO FORGET I BELIEVE selling Bale was a huge mistake ,we gain some important cash injection ,bat we lost power for attacking TOP 4>

P.S:
my father is a Woolwich fan ,imagine you all what will be in the day of the match in our house???:adewtf:
Glad to hear you'll be hanging around once Vlad moves on, which is inevitable once we get a reasonable offer for him. IMO, won't be a miss at all. PS My dad was a Chelsea fan but we can't be held resposible for any family member's dodgy decisions ;)

was obviously yesterday that the player (Vlad) is not a proper RB,visible this when he made many crosses nowhere (he don't know that so well) ,RB is a second role or even the third ,he's CB- (right or left),he said after match that "he will play where the manager want" (but wasn't so glad to play as RB) ,he's CB and there want to play ,but i think his journey at Spurs will come to an end in this summer (he will not accept the role of RB like a second option after Walker),and must find another team if Spurs don't offer him the role of CB (natural place in the pitch), he play CB -right side at the national team...more well than what he play (show) for Spurs (50% at his potential in England ,not sure why is just half of Vlad now,maybe is his fault or Spurs managers played with him in other places than he wanted to play ,or is not that "chemistry" ,bounding (relationship of playing, in my opinion) between him and other CB players from the squad...from what i know his best friends from the last season - Dawson,Holtby and Sandro are not anymore in the squad ,he looks "isolated" and that's for sure affected him, because now is at 50% of potential ,he could much more than that (ex. Steaua period 2012-2013 where was awesome to watch him all the season)

He did well for the first 30 minutes and then I remember him miss-passing the ball once.

From that point onwards he lost all composure and was incredibly safe; he passed the ball out for a thrown in or corner all the time when under no pressure.

Fragile mind, to say the least. Technically, he's fine. Mentally he's one of the weakest players I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom