Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sure Vlad looked good, most people thought he has RB tools perhaps more suited to RB than CB.
In terms of who starts vs Everton we have four options (fitness dependent) - Dier, Vlad, Kaboul & Davies.
I would prefer Kaboul with Fazio & JV as cb's.
Who will Poch go for ? My gut is Dier for defensive security.
Sorry to say Vlad is not first choice CB or RB. Nice guy but should leave.

I was glad to finally see him get a shot at RB. He has the attributes to play as a full back (or certainly more-so than Dier), and he and Lennon gave us far more width than Dier and Lamela.

He played a lovely cross to Bobby as well.

For me he should start against Everton at RB, no question at all.

But he won't.

I was glad to finally see him get a shot at RB. He has the attributes to play as a full back (or certainly more-so than Dier), and he and Lennon gave us far more width than Dier and Lamela.

He played a lovely cross to Bobby as well.

For me he should start against Everton at RB, no question at all.

But he won't.
I think he might

Raj Bains (Spurs fan) is an analyst of football,Opta analyst (football stats) search for his profile on twitter

For me is still a surprise that in one year and a half since Chiriches arrived at Spurs ,he and Verts played just 2 matches together as partners (CB) [4-0 Spurs -Aston Villa ,League Cup 2013 and yesterday match v.Partizan 1-0],from my point of view,Chiriches-Vertonghen is much better that Fazio-Kaboul partnership,while Kaboul-Vertonghen had good and bad matches together,still to debate...

but it's too late... Chiriches will sign with AS Roma in january 2015 said the italian and romanian press,a loan term first then a definite purchase in summer 2015,or direct transfer now for 8 millions euro if Spurs agree that.

Raj Bains (Spurs fan) is an analyst of football,Opta analyst (football stats) search for his profile on twitter

For me is still a surprise that in one year and a half since Chiriches arrived at Spurs ,he and Verts played just 2 matches together as partners (CB) [4-0 Spurs -Aston Villa ,League Cup 2013 and yesterday match v.Partizan 1-0],from my point of view,Chiriches-Vertonghen is much better that Fazio-Kaboul partnership,while Kaboul-Vertonghen had good and bad matches together,still to debate...

but it's too late... Chiriches will sign with AS Roma in january 2015 said the italian and romanian press,a loan term first then a definite purchase in summer 2015,or direct transfer now for 8 millions euro if Spurs agree that.

If Vlad became an important member of our defence in the next month or so, I can't see us selling for a mere £8m - we'd rather keep him I'd have thought.

Lets hope the boy proves himself. Has certainly looked sharp the last 2 games.

If Vlad became an important member of our defence in the next month or so, I can't see us selling for a mere £8m - we'd rather keep him I'd have thought.

Baldini is involved in this transfer of him to AS Roma,much more the negotiations are almost done between clubs,is not official yet,but in january they will make public this transfer,Spurs agree a loan deal or 10 millions euro full transfer,Roma offer a loan deal in january + 8 millions euro for a full transfer in the summer 2015.
Chiriches will receive the same basic wage salary -1.200.000 euro there for each year (unknown duration yet)

Baldini is involved in this transfer of him to AS Roma,much more the negotiations are almost done between clubs,is not official yet,but in january they will make public this transfer,Spurs agree a loan deal or 10 millions euro full transfer,Roma offer a loan deal in january + 8 millions euro for a full transfer in the summer 2015.
Chiriches will receive the same basic wage salary -1.200.000 euro there for each year (unknown duration yet)
I don't know where this has come from and you could be right about it I don't doubt that, I'm just finding it hard to believe that now the deal is pretty much complete Poch is using him?

I'd rather him stay tbh because he could make something of himself, I've seen glimpses of a good player

I don't know where this has come from and you could be right about it I don't doubt that, I'm just finding it hard to believe that now the deal is pretty much complete Poch is using him?

I'd rather him stay tbh because he could make something of himself, I've seen glimpses of a good player
5 centre back players compete for 2 places,too much...one player must to leave the team ,many chances now to be Vlad,many signals from the italian media (AS Roma in pole position to sign him) ,romanian and english press just shown what italians said about that,will see in january if this is true.
if this will be a loan deal ,that doesn't mean that the player will be lost ,probably ,in the summer Spurs changed the mind regarding him and keep him,don't forget that Vlad is the first option at the national team of Romania as centre back (right),always he played well at the national team,and 100% Romania will be present in France, Euro 2016,we have many good players and young (Vlad have 25 years old),and over 2 years his cote will increase much more than in the present days, i expect soon to be what Vertonghen means for Belgium,a versatile player

Back
Top Bottom