Up For Sale ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cain Hoy, a company I imagine 99% of people had never heard of before, have independently expressed an interest, with it entirely feasible they are doing so in order to 'promote' another nearby project - and yet we are able to already decide that they will be 'good' owners and won't come with the negatives that ENIC do.

Cain Hoy - an INVESTMENT company, will definitely be better than ENIC - an INVESTMENT company.

I can see the logic.
Thats like saying a skateboard is as good as a Bugatti as its got 4 wheels.

Fact is ENIC have wrecked several football teams.

Cain Hoy have not.

Cain Hoy have only been in existence for a fortnight...so I think saying that 99% of people not hearing about them is being extremely generous to the other 1%.

Since they have never owned a club before I think it's a bit disingenuous to claim they haven't wrecked one...

So, are we still to believe the serious issues surrounding the Norhtumberland Park Project center around this little metal works shop set up in `95 with a staff of 20. Or is it now safe to say that Levy, Lewis and the rest of their cohorts never really had any intention of overseeing our much needed new stadium after all. Is it just possible that their intention when taking over was simply lubing the club and the area up so they could sell for maximum profit when the time was right. Whoever they sell to, and they will sell, one things for sure, the best interests Tottenham Hotspur FC, will not be particularly high on their agenda. ENIC = self serving cunts

Ok Columbo, explain the CPO then? and the fact it took so long. And that they've lodged an appeal against the decision.... Use your noggin Jonno ma boy.

Thats like saying a skateboard is as good as a Bugatti as its got 4 wheels.

Fact is ENIC have wrecked several football teams.

Cain Hoy have not.
But they haven't wrecked ours. We're a much larger club than when they took over. What they've done in their past bares no relevance to us given the length of their tenure now.

Cain Hoy, a company I imagine 99% of people had never heard of before, have independently expressed an interest, with it entirely feasible they are doing so in order to 'promote' another nearby project - and yet we are able to already decide that they will be 'good' owners and won't come with the negatives that ENIC do.

Cain Hoy - an INVESTMENT company, will definitely be better than ENIC - an INVESTMENT company.

I can see the logic.
They are a group of people, no? A group that contains families worth over 500bn...that bought the LA Dodgers for over 2bn outbidding Stan Kroenke (one of the major Woolwich shareholders) and then proceeded to plug so much money into the Dodgers that no-1 had ever seen before.

Am I the only one that was shocked to see that Joe Lewis is 77??!!

I knew he was old, and that's why I get so pissed off. He is one of the richest people in the UK and claims to be a Spurs supporter. Why the hell then doesn't he invest a whole load of dosh in the club hoping we actually win something before dies. What is the point of dying very rich ?

I've no idea if Cain Hoy would be better than ENIC, but I would suggest it wouldn't be hard for them to better one Lge Cup in 14 years.

In the 14 years before ENIC took over we won an FA Cup and Lge and finished third twice.

In the fourteen years before that we won two FA Cups a UEFA Cup and a Lge Cup, plus finished top 4 at least twice IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom