U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woolwich U18s 1-3 Spurs - John's verdict

John McDermott lauded the way our Under-18s kept themselves in the driving seat at Woolwich on Wednesday.

First half goals from Shayon Harrison and Daniel Akindayini were added to by Nathan Oduwa after the break, while a host of other chances went begging in our 3-1 victory in the Barclays Under-18 Premier League.

It was a satisfying afternoon’s work despite George Dobson pulling a goal back for Woolwich 11 minutes from time, with Academy Manager John left to reflect on the impressive way our lads moved the ball around.

“I was pleased with the way we played,” he summarised. “We always try and dominate possession and I thought we did that today.

“With this team you’re always looking for something a little bit extra and we probably had too many unfinished chances, but overall I was very pleased. We played well.”

Next Fixtures:

Saturday 5th April, Hotspur Way, KO 11:00: U18s Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Monday 7th April, Stadium of Light, KO 19:00: U21s Sunderland v Tottenham Hotspur

P471_zps1df2d5a4.png

Tottenham Hotspur Reserves (Spurs XI), Under-21s, & Academy (U-18s) 2013-14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom