U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, is this actually being considered seriously? I would absolutely be all over this, even though it's short notice. Only question would be if I could get the Thursday off work. Friday / Sat / Sun is a definite yes.

Edit: Just seen, it looks like we only have games on Saturday and Sunday. Is that correct?

Hopefully we can get one more 1882 in before the end of the season, especially the U18s.
After the first team 'woes' we have had to endure this year, the youth games have been like a breath of fresh air.

SpursLegend SpursLegend - anything good coming up on the fixture list? Or particularly important matches?
Only real option (Dusseldorf aside) would be if we win the south group of the U18 League. We'd then have a home semi final and I hope this would be at WHL.

Excellent news!

As for the, Dusseldorf tournament - cant actually see the fixture list so not sure.
I can see fixtures, but there don't seem to be any games listed whatsoever on the Friday, so not sure if it's complete.

If it is, then our games are:

Saturday 12:30 - Dusseldorf
Saturday 5:00 - Wolfsburg
Sunday 12:00 - Bayer Leverkusen
Sunday 18:30 - Dinamo Zagreb

There are then the knockout games on Friday. If we finish 3rd in our group, we'd have 1 game at 1:30. If we finish 2nd or 1st, we'd have a semi final followed by final / third place play off to play.

Spurs U18 (v Woolwich): Priestley, Campbell-Young, Pritchard, Lesniak, Carter-Vickers, Walkes, Walker-Peters, Winks, Harrison, Goddard, Oduwa
Spurs U18 subs (v Woolwich): Miller, Ross, Akindayini, Voss (GK).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom