U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah looks that way. Also demonstrates the power he now wields, our policy prior to Poch was to loan, lian, loan and loan again. Encouraging as his way has been embraced by McDermott and they are working well together.

Would Kane have got his chance in the new world order though. How many loans did have? I can think of three off the top of my head.

Millwall
Leicester
Norwich

Would he have got the important competitive game time without the loans? Would he have transitioned from the development squad into regular first team player?

Would Kane have got his chance in the new world order though. How many loans did have? I can think of three off the top of my head.

Millwall
Leicester
Norwich

Would he have got the important competitive game time without the loans? Would he have transitioned from the development squad into regular first team player?
It's fair to say that if Poch was in charge back then that Kane would have been in the first team at 17yrs old. He would have picked up YPOTY 3 or 4 times and would have over 100 Premier League goals by now.
:pochsmirk:

Sorry, didn't know if it had been posted but I see that our ex academy player Sam Cox is now part of our academy coaching team.

Thought that was a nice touch. Knows the club and will help focus youngsters. Good Appointment.

Cqdr-tnXEAAXCCp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom