U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

And earn a spot at the WC.
I think they can win this, either Italy or Portugal in the semi's.
I watched Portugal play Germany and Germany were dire. Cheated to get a penalty and bring it level. I turned over for a couple of mins at 2-2 and Portugal were 4-2 up, then Germany got another Penalty.
I should think England are capable of beating Portugal, I haven't seen the Italians yet.

Not official but I haven't known this fella to get anything wrong yet.

That's the rumour, I was refering to.

Wrong or not in the past, if he got this right, it seems very odd that there'd be 5-6 days at least from signing the deal to anything official from player or club. Feels like he got this one wrong.

That's the rumour, I was refering to.

Wrong or not in the past, if he got this right, it seems very odd that there'd be 5-6 days at least from signing the deal to anything official from player or club. Feels like he got this one wrong.
My gut feeling is he is right, he is extremely well informed and doesn't post shit for the clicks. We are talking about an academy player here, not first team player so everything is low key. e.g. To my knowledge (probably missed it) I don't believe Chelsea have even formally announced signing Nya Kirby, despite him actually having played at least once for them already.

And earn a spot at the WC.
I think they can win this, either Italy or Portugal in the semi's.
I watched Portugal play Germany and Germany were dire. Cheated to get a penalty and bring it level. I turned over for a couple of mins at 2-2 and Portugal were 4-2 up, then Germany got another Penalty.
I should think England are capable of beating Portugal, I haven't seen the Italians yet.

Hard to make out but I think this is Onomah bringing the ball out and starting the move, anyone?????

PREMIER LEAGUE 2 FIXTURES ANNOUNCED

Our Development Squad have discovered their opponents for the 2016-17 season in the newly-rebranded Premier League 2.
dev_tr_july5_730b.jpg

We will kick-off in the competition, formerly known as the Under-21 Premier League, at home to Everton on Monday, August 15.

Home fixtures โ€“ including the curtain-raiser against the Toffees โ€“ will be played at Stevenage's Lamex Stadium, aside from those taking place at White Hart Lane or the Training Centre.

The age limit for eligible players in the new Premier League 2 has risen from Under-21 to Under-23, specifically players born after January 1, 1993. The rules regarding over-age players will remain the same, where each team can field a goalkeeper over the age limit and up to three over-age outfield players in every match.

The format for the competition will remain the same, with our young professionals competing in the 12-team first division.

Our full provisional fixture list can be found below โ€“ please remember that all fixtures are subject to change.

pl2_logo.jpg

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - PREMIER LEAGUE 2 FIXTURE LIST 2016-17

Mon Aug 15 - Everton (H) - Stevenage - 7pm
Mon Aug 22 - Reading (A) - Hogwood Park Training Ground - 2pm
Tue Aug 30 - Derby County (H) - White Hart Lane - 7pm
Fri Sep 9 - Chelsea (A) - Aldershot - 7.05pm
Mon Sep 19 - Liverpool (H) - White Hart Lane - 7pm
Fri Sep 23 - Southampton (A) - St Mary's - 7pm
Fri Oct 14 - Manchester City (H) - Stevenage - 7pm
Mon Oct 24 - Leicester City (A) - Holmes Park - 7pm
Fri Oct 28 - Manchester United (H) - Tottenham Hotspur Training Centre - 12pm
Fri Nov 18 - Woolwich (H) - Tottenham Hotspur Training Centre - 12pm
Mon Nov 28 - Sunderland (A) - Eppleton Colliery Welfare Ground - 7pm
Mon Dec 12 - Derby County (A) โ€“ iPro Stadium - 7pm
Fri Jan 6 - Chelsea (H) - Tottenham Hotspur Training Centre - 12.05pm
Fri Jan 13 - Manchester City (A) - venue TBC - 7pm
Mon Jan 30 - Southampton (H) - Stevenage - 7pm
Sun Feb 5 - Liverpool (A) - venue TBC - 1pm
Mon Feb 20 - Sunderland (H) - Stevenage - 7pm
Fri Mar 3 - Woolwich (A) - venue TBC - 7pm
Mon Mar 13 - Reading (H) - Stevenage - 7pm
Mon Apr 10 - Everton (A) - Southport FC - 7pm
Mon Apr 24 - Manchester United (A) - Leigh Sports Village - 7pm
Fri May 5 โ€“ Leicester City (H) - White Hart Lane - 7pm

All fixtures are subject to change.

Will the real Tottenham fans, please stand up?

How are you all? Did you got the chance to watch the future stars of Tottenham play at "The NextGen Series"? It's an international-club-tournament that includes teams like Tottenham, Barcelona, Ajax, PSV...

The Tottenham vs Ajax semifinal match was particularly good. Here's the link: Watch Semi-Final 1 on mycujoo.tv

Here's the link to the tournament (100% legal and free): NextGen Series Amsterdam

Cheers!

Given we've not taken a recognised left back to Aus, I'd presumed KWP will start there. Failing that am I right in think Amos and Walkes have both played left back for the U21s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom