U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be great for 1882 away games, unless it's Millwall away as I'm a coward and don't want to encounter Harry The Dog on a cold, dark night in Bermondsey.
Given they're regionalising it that's not so unlikely. At a minimum it'll be North and South, so drawing Millwall in the group stage would be a 1 in 8 chance. Other realistic option would be four regions for the groups (likely North, Midlands, South East and South West) which reduces it to 1 in 4.

With just North and South odds of drawing a London team are marginally above 50%. With four regions it goes up to marginally above 80% (with some chance for multiple London sides).

Heard that he hadn't re-signed a few days back but galling he has gone to them, probably on £50k pw or some such shite.

I have never wished a young kid to fail, no matter where they play their football, until now that is. If Chelsea actually had an academy that produces quality footballers then fair play there is an argument that their academy works. But apart from Terry they have produced fuck all and yet some of their kids would be our highest earners!!

TBF, when you think of our hitrate bringing youth players into the league, it's amazing no wealthy clubs poached any of our most hyped pre-professionals any sooner than this.

Kirby's still an arsehole though. Can't wait for Eric Dier to do him over.

Heard that he hadn't re-signed a few days back but galling he has gone to them, probably on £50k pw or some such shite.

I have never wished a young kid to fail, no matter where they play their football, until now that is. If Chelsea actually had an academy that produces quality footballers then fair play there is an argument that their academy works. But apart from Terry they have produced fuck all and yet some of their kids would be our highest earners!!

Tbh that's something that lives in all teenagers. It doesn't really matter if it's football or "ordinary life". It's like when you were 16, smoked weed and thought you were an African druglord from the depths of Liberia. :pritchardeyes:
Haven't been in this thread since may, is there any news regarding Edwards? I think I remembered he signed a pro-contract, no?

Personally now we have made 2 decent signings I think we should get a young 17/18 year old player that is under 10 million and is in an average side as delli alli we only bought for 5 million and look how good he is now.

Do you agree?

Personally now we have made 2 decent signings I think we should get a young 17/18 year old player that is under 10 million and is in an average side as delli alli we only bought for 5 million and look how good he is now.

Do you agree?
There are very, very, very few 17/18 year olds over 10m. It's incredibly rare to find a Deli Alli, but yes, it would be awesome to find another gem in the rough, but that is very rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom