U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just basing it off profiles, I really want Alfie Whiteman to succeed.
"Local lad who was born and bred in Tottenham, lives just down the road from White Hart Lane and has been a fan all his life."
:adesalute:

"Attended Park View School and joined our Academy full-time this summer, having previously won international caps for England at Under-16 and Under-17 levels."
:kaneear:

"Made his debut for our Under-18s last season when he stepped off the bench in the 3-0 win at Brighton in January."

100% CLEAN SHEET

:freundgoal:

Looking through the bio's, it looks like only 2 of our intake are not from London. It's good to see we're staying local, which should mean in the long run, the passion towards the club is there.

U21 squad for the France tourney on Fri/Sat:

Voss (GK), Whiteman (GK), Amos, Azzaoui, Ball, Carter-Vickers, Goddard, Hall, Harrison, Maghoma, McEvoy, Oduwa, Ogilvie, Sonupe, Sterling, Veljkovic, Walker-Peters, Walkes.

So looks like Veljkovic and Oduwa are not going to be travelling to USA, surprised at Oduwa as I thought he may get a look in after his impressive showings so far. I suppose it's still a bit early for Carter-Vickers with the amount of centre halves we have.

Looks like a strong side though and going there to win.

We always have been shit at penalties - good to see the young lads are keeping up the Spurs tradition. :adethumbup:
Not always.....
uefa84_parksy730.jpg

How many games are in this tournament? Any possibility that some of these guys join up with the guys in the USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom