U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is McEvoy a touchline hugging LW or a cut inside type from the right like Lamela & Townsend? Not sure if there's too much to read into him getting the extension, Poch maybe just wants to see him a bit closer for another year. 3 guys fighting for that 1 spot is probably a bit much

Is McEvoy a touchline hugging LW or a cut inside type from the right like Lamela & Townsend? Not sure if there's too much to read into him getting the extension, Poch maybe just wants to see him a bit closer for another year. 3 guys fighting for that 1 spot is probably a bit much

He's a right-footed player who mostly played right side throughout his youth career.

:pochbye:
For some reason thought he was left footed. I blame either football manager or his doppleganger

In fairness at the Barnet 1882 he played on the left (and tore England International Carl Jenkinson to pieces) and he definitely put a couple of crosses in from his left foot, hence I was of the same opinion.

Lovely day out at the Dripping Pan. Saw Spurs Ladies draw 1-1 with Lewes.

The 4 of us made up 8.5% of the crowd!

Everywhere we go......

And the rest were family members.......you 4 are just Voyeurs.....those girls are,probably young enough to be your daughters.......pervert !!! Did they swap shirts at the end ?

Pritchard scored again and is now on 11 goals in the Championship whilst Alli scored his 16th league goal of the season for MK Dons - outstanding.

Don't care if they are at a lower level, both are young British and ours. I'm excited to see both of them in our squad next season.

Pritchard scored again and is now on 11 goals in the Championship whilst Alli scored his 16th league goal of the season for MK Dons - outstanding.

Don't care if they are at a lower level, both are young British and ours. I'm excited to see both of them in our squad next season.
If Pritchard impresses in pre-season I think he will be in the squad.

As for Ali it's a massive jump from League 1 to Premier League, not impossible, but non the less a huge jump. If MK get promotion *spits* then wouldn't surprise me if he continues his loan with them. I'm saying all this but I've never seen the kid play so pinch of salt, he could be the nuts.

If Pritchard impresses in pre-season I think he will be in the squad.

As for Ali it's a massive jump from League 1 to Premier League, not impossible, but non the less a huge jump. If MK get promotion *spits* then wouldn't surprise me if he continues his loan with them. I'm saying all this but I've never seen the kid play so pinch of salt, he could be the nuts.

I hope Poch gives Ali a chance, keep him around the squad. Woolwich signed a very promising League One midfielder in Oxlade-Chamberlain and put him in and around the squad and he's a good player. Ali has shown much more potential and has similar physical attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom