U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogilvie, Veljkovic, Ball, and Carter-Vickers as well.
I know a bit about Veljkovic and Ball but I haven't seen much of the other two at all. Good to hear praise all round! With how good our current generation is coming through and how the next generation is generally rated higher it's very, very exciting for the future!

I know a bit about Veljkovic and Ball but I haven't seen much of the other two at all. Good to hear praise all round! With how good our current generation is coming through and how the next generation is generally rated higher it's very, very exciting for the future!

Ogilvie was on the bench for at least one Europa league game last season. He's a defender and while he can play in the center I think he's playing mostly left back now. Windy is a big fan of his game.

Carter-Vickers is a little further down the pipeline. He's only 16 but already consistently playing with our u21s. He's also been playing with the American u23s which is crazy considering he's only 16. He's supposedly a beast, built sort of like Kaboul but shorter.

Carter-Vickers and Onomah are our two biggest prospects IMO. Marcus Edwards too, but that's based more on what we've heard rather than what I've seen so far - have only seen him live once, the rest is just highlights.

U21 squad: McGee, Voss, Akindayini, Ball, Carter-Vickers, Coulthirst, Khumalo, Lesniak, Miller, Oduwa, Ogilvie, Onomah, Sonupe, Walker, Walker-Peters, Winks.

Fixed.

Bongani Khumalo also returned from a serious knee injury sustained on international duty in March

!

By the way is Lameiras injured or out of form? Looked like a great prospect last season
Injured. Had to have an operation on his leg.

As an aside did anyone see the Sherwood interview about youth football? Sorry can't post links.

I get the feeling the young player who wasn't up to scratch was Parrett. I can't find anyone else who Sherwood would have worked with who consistently made the England set-up who wasn't rated by us at the time. At an outside bet he could be talking about Adam Smith but my money is on Parrett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom