U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, Bentaleb, Townsend, Kane and now Mason in or around our first 11. We really are making use of our academy at the moment and it's great to see!

Even more encouraging when you consider that Windy and others think the next class with the likes of Onomah, Walker-Peters, Oglivie, Ball, Winks, Veljkovic, and Oduwa might be the most talented they've seen.

I think we need to start loaning more players to prem teams, although they might not play very much which could be a problem
No, it's better graduating them up through the divisions, it'll give premier teams more of an idea of what they're getting, it's no coincidence that the only ones to get premier league action were the cream of the crop, Caulker, Townsend and Carroll...

No, it's better graduating them up through the divisions, it'll give premier teams more of an idea of what they're getting, it's no coincidence that the only ones to get premier league action were the cream of the crop, Caulker, Townsend and Carroll...
I fear for our future if townsend is considered "cream of the crop." Sure he can run with the ball and take a few people on, but you need so much more to be "cream of the crop" in my book.

It's not so much us withholding players from Premiership loans, it's more likely these teams don't want our players... It's a big money competition, teams can't afford to risk playing unproven young players.

I fear for our future if townsend is considered "cream of the crop." Sure he can run with the ball and take a few people on, but you need so much more to be "cream of the crop" in my book.
He is when compared to the rest of the boys he came up through the ranks with...

Our U21 Premier League First Division game at home to Man United is on MUTV tonight, so there'll probably be places for anyone interested to watch it online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom