Trigger happy Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good little read, missed pointing out that Santini wasn't sacked and just left without much reason or cause (leaving us deep in it, but with a plucky hiring of Jol).

Recent comments have also suggested AVB left of his own accord too.

Disappointing that ex-spurs legends, like that lug eared twat on twitter, paint a completely false picture of our club.

Disappointing that ex-spurs legends, like that lug eared twat on twitter, paint a completely false picture of our club.

That's the worst of it all IMO. Really guys? You think it's easy for anyone at the club to deal with the crap directed towards the club as is without our former players, our supposed advocates, our ambassadors to the world, our last line of defenders in the media not only not even trying to defend the circumstances through trying to induce comprehension but ADDING to the shit?!

I just don't get it, even if it's what the media wants them to do. Extremely disappointing.

That's the worst of it all IMO. Really guys? You think it's easy for anyone at the club to deal with the crap directed towards the club as is without our former players, our supposed advocates, our ambassadors to the world, our last line of defenders in the media not only not even trying to defend the circumstances through trying to induce comprehension but ADDING to the shit?!

I just don't get it, even if it's what the media wants them to do. Extremely disappointing.
Please understand there is no loyalty. THEY DON'T CARE

it would be nice to give our managers time to see their ideas come to fruition but the EPL is ruthless these days if success is not instantaneous. Time is a luxury that most clubs cannot afford. It will be interesting to see if Poch lasts the course of his 5 year contract.

surely its not the fact that we have had so many managers but the quality, and it is Levy who appoints them - and then scape goats them to keep his own position tenable. The author mentions care taker managers adding to the count - but that is because Levy pulls the trigger before he has a replacement sorted. Still feel sorry for TS, much like HR, sacked by Levy for being honest - something Levy knows little about.

surely its not the fact that we have had so many managers but the quality, and it is Levy who appoints them - and then scape goats them to keep his own position tenable. The author mentions care taker managers adding to the count - but that is because Levy pulls the trigger before he has a replacement sorted. Still feel sorry for TS, much like HR, sacked by Levy for being honest - something Levy knows little about.

And look at the trouble he got into when he had Ramos sorted before pulling the trigger on Jol...He can't win no matter what he does.

Good little read, missed pointing out that Santini wasn't sacked and just left without much reason or cause (leaving us deep in it, but with a plucky hiring of Jol).

Recent comments have also suggested AVB left of his own accord too.

Agree with a lot of this post. Just replace the word twat with "childhood favourite" and its pretty much spot on.

I'm not on twitter so I could be wrong, but I always feel that Lineker still roots for us even though he has mildly cheap digs at our hierarchy.

If we,that's a collective we have not learnt from the past and still continue to get frustrated, dicsolutioned from the very start of next season, with games we expected more from and express this from the terraces. Then again we are going down a very expensive, tedious, dangerous and once again stagnating and self-destructive road! Pochettino will get it right. Not necessarily within weeks. But I believe he will show in those weeks a structure/style of play, that once it has been worked on and embraced by the players and fans alike. It will become a winning formula. One we also have to contribute to!

If anyone can give me solid evidence, that getting on the backs of the players and coach, produces better results, Then I,ll be there along side you c**ting em all off! I don't expect to be doing so anytime soon!

COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom