TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm almost looking forward more to the Arse podcasts than the Spurs ones, especially the shitty thing fronted by that nonce Alan Davies, except that I'm betting he'll just fail to upload an edition this week.
Just had a look at twitter ,what a cock sucking twat ,you are right mate ,but the group of flat capped cunt s,do look familiar haha.

Woolwich fans..............:eriksenserious:

Azak Fever @AzakFeverAFC · 7. feb.
Would love 5 minutes alone in a room with Harry Kane. Could easily kill him. Disgraceful attitude. Big headed. Cocky. Violent. Prick. AF

These "Firm" twitter accounts have to be a wind up. Can just imagine this bell end crouched in a corner desperately tweeting his followers how it's getting "Proppa Nawty" whilst he's getting his head stoved in.

More likely he's sat at home in his pants.

Just rewatched the MOTD highlights for the first time and I picked up on a few things that fat Gooner cunt Jonathan Pearce said which I must have missed in the delirium I watched the highlights with on Saturday night.

"The last Spurs captain to record a significant win over Woolwich was King in 2008". Not only a stupidly designed comment as if to imply "beating your main rivals doesn't really count for anything unless it causes you to do better than them in that competition" which is systematic of the fucking emptiness in all their hearts, but what, that time we beat them, Chelsea and City in the space of 10 days to finish 4th in 2010 wasn't significant you total fucking tosspot?

Every respectable save Ospina made was met with Pearce trying to hold back on the vinegar strokes. Then at some point in the second half at 1-1 they got a freekick and he actually said "freekick to the ArsenaI", the fucking cockwomble. Later after a ball from their corner is cleared and 6'6" Mertesacker brushes Mason's hand and collapses he starts blurting on about how "that's a penalty to Woolwich all day long".

Then at the end he goes "Harry Kane has beaten Woolwich". No, you myopic Gooner pissbag, a brilliant team performance beat Woolwich. Cock.

Just rewatched the MOTD highlights for the first time and I picked up on a few things that fat Gooner cunt Jonathan Pearce said which I must have missed in the delirium I watched the highlights with on Saturday night.

"The last Spurs captain to record a significant win over Woolwich was King in 2008". Not only a stupidly designed comment as if to imply "beating your main rivals doesn't really count for anything unless it causes you to do better than them in that competition" which is systematic of the fucking emptiness in all their hearts, but what, that time we beat them, Chelsea and City in the space of 10 days to finish 4th in 2010 wasn't significant you total fucking tosspot?

Every respectable save Ospina made was met with Pearce trying to hold back on the vinegar strokes. Then at some point in the second half at 1-1 they got a freekick and he actually said "freekick to the ArsenaI", the fucking cockwomble. Later after a ball from their corner is cleared and 6'6" Mertesacker brushes Mason's hand and collapses he starts blurting on about how "that's a penalty to Woolwich all day long".

Then at the end he goes "Harry Kane has beaten Woolwich". No, you myopic Gooner pissbag, a brilliant team performance beat Woolwich. Cock.

Caught this gem from Matterface summarising the day's headlines on the car radio on Saturday evening: "Southampton have cemented their place in the Top four".
With a scrappy last minute win over relegation fodder.
Not a word about Spurs.

"that fat Gooner cunt Jonathan Pearce"

So it's not just me who thinks this prick is in complete love with the scum and Arsene Wenger then. He can hardly contain himself when he gets the chance to tongue their ringers.

He was just as bad on Capital Gold, especially when he told the story of how Arsene Wenger remembered his name.

Coins are never good, can cause serious damage to your eyes and head. Anyone who throws them is a bell end and a coward; you can't condemn physical violence then say throwing objects is fine. Wasn't too long ago that a player died during a match, after having small objects thrown at him.

Other than being dangerous, morally wrong and the pinnacle of being a pussy, you can be arrested for it.

As Jayc1 said. Throwing coins is a mugs game.

Throw bottles, much more effective.

Back
Top Bottom