TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate to disappoint you all but there's no way we will win ..... why, you ask.... on Sunday, my old boss is coming round for lunch and her husband is a gooner, so stands to reason I'm not going to have a chance to gloat. Unfortunately they seem to have got into a bit of a groove, so can't see it being easy, but we can only hope for the best.:coys:

I don't think we particularly need Bentaleb back for this game. As long as we have a fully fit squad as we did today, we have enough to beat Woolwich. The players we absolutely need are Lloris Kane and Eriksen, I don't think there's a lot to choose between Mason, Stambouli, Dembele and Bentaleb. My favourite CM pair of the four is probably Mason and Stambouli, with Dembele playing an avanced role.

Of course Nabil is vital to our squad, and I look forward to him playing a full part again soon.

Mind you I supported him last season, when a lot of people here and elsewhere decided he was 'Tim's love child' etc etc. I bet some of those posts would be fun to revisit :roflmao:

Can't wait for this, it's going to be an all day drink up with breakfast and a football match.
Anyone got a spare for the game?

I hate to disappoint you all but there's no way we will win ..... why, you ask.... on Sunday, my old boss is coming round for lunch and her husband is a gooner, so stands to reason I'm not going to have a chance to gloat. Unfortunately they seem to have got into a bit of a groove, so can't see it being easy, but we can only hope for the best.:coys:
I suggest you serve him some "lasagna"... :levystare:

Anyone got a spare for the game?

flying-pig-l1.jpg

Wait, what's with the pikey? First time I've ever heard Arse called pikeys, to be honest...

Chelsea, sure. Pikey written all over them, but Arse are just cunts, right?

...and I thought Chelski was old wannabe hoolies, racists, chavs, and tourists.

We need help with this clarification stat, please. So many cunts it's hard to keep em all straight.
:pochlol:
West Ham - racist old pikeys
Chelsea - plastic glory supporting cunts who think they're hard
Woolwich - pretentious sad cunts

they're pikeys because they moved up into our territory and need to fuck off back down south the pikey cunts

d753fe23d40e31b89c8703cec7803fd4.jpg

BAD JUJU ON WOOLWICH WANDERERS!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom