Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade – Europa League - Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been a big fan of Stambouli for a while, and have a major gripe against Poch for ignoring him in the Prem. I hope Poch puts it right Sunday. Benj, Mason and Bentaleb, Lamela Eriksen Kane for me. However swap Bentaleb for Bobby and I wouldn't mind.

Arent they playing their first team in the EL pretty much?
Yeah pretty much give or take, and their form has been nearly as woeful after Thursday night games as ours has. But they where fairly solid at the back against a team second in the Bundesliga and Mirallas and Lukaku just looked so lethal on the break.

Good night out. 1882 always delivers. Nice to meet jimmyriggle jimmyriggle Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Andrew Andrew All of them are deserving of a generic positive Harry Redknapp cliche. Decent blokes.

Thought we were quite good in the second half despite the fact that we are the least composed team in front of goal there is. Lennon, Lamela, Stambouli, Bentaleb, Chiriches and Vertonghen all were pretty good.

Pitch invaders were wankers. Not surprised they are all connected to some internet bollocks.

Oh and Flav Flav told us the Bardi Bardi story from Manchester :adeohshit::walker-scream::levylol:

Was definitely one of the more bizarre game I've been to.

First of all, I was hardly at all interested in what was happening on the pitch as I was having too much fun singing along.

Then the whole pitch invader thing. The first guy actually got a massive cheer and it seemed to take forever for more than one steward to come and stop him. 2nd guy got a little cheer and then 3rd guy got booed to shit.

Then the short postponement. At which point white hart lane became the centre of some sort of political stand off between a bunch of Albanians in the north east upper and west lower and the Parmesan fans who were holding Banners saying something about Kosovo.
It all got a bit weird and political.

Just got home. Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko JDK JDK Andrew Andrew Anthony Beale Anthony Beale Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor and of course Flav Flav nice to finally meet you guys.

P.s. I'm taking credit for starting 'let's pretend you scored a goal' and 'you sound like a cheese.'
If you were the chap in the blue/white checked shirt I was the guy behind to your left who helped you take off 'let's pretend we scored a goal".

I also got proper starstruck seeing Thelonious Thelonious when I got to my seat - sorry for creepily grinning at you pal.

It was fucking brilliant all in all - my throat is raw.

Back
Top Bottom