Tottenham V NUFC - COC 17 Dec - Block 34 (unofficial)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutter-Naylor

Supporter
Capital One Cup Round 5
Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United
Wednesday 17th December 2014
Kick Off 19:45
White Hart Lane

One Hotspur Platinum and Gold Members registered on the AutoCup Scheme are advised that payment for their ticket for the match against Newcastle United will be taken on Monday 10th November.
One Hotspur Silver Members will then be able to purchase their regular seat(s) from 11am on Wednesday 12th November.
Tickets will then go on sale to all One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members from 9.30am on Tuesday 18th November.
All remaining tickets will go on general sale (subject to availability) at 9.30am on Monday 1st December.
Tickets for this fixture are priced as follows:
Adults £25.00
Seniors £10.00
Junior U18 £5.00
Family Package 2 Adults and 2 Juniors - available in all areas at £50.00
Loyalty Points: 3

1882 all over this surely??

Me to.
The movement is gathering momentum and a Saffron Walden branch is now forming although some of my mates disagree but they are more armchair supporters.
1882 general can you please confirm soon as which block please sir.
Now an 1882 regular and for the partizan game at the back.
STAND UP 1882 STAND UP 1882

And this is a big game so important we get behind the team and make some noise.
A lot of Abuse from individuals and the lads don't always need it.
Lets get behind the team

This could well be the perfect storm...
A (relatively) high profile fixture...
Premier League opposition...
REVENGE DUE!

Let's show them all at the club what fucking support is... then maybe Levy will finally realise that it's not all about Dads and Kids in the Paxton shelling out £100+ on a matchday... it's also about the HARTBEAT(sic.) of the club... the long standing, die-hard fans who just want to sing and support... support and sing in equal measure... not berate a Youth player for a wayward pass, or heckle a £100k+ a week striker just 'cos of a team he used to play for!!

We can actually prove we do have decent, fanatical support... and not having to resort to taking our shirts off in December (hello Newcastle fans) to prove it!

This could well be the perfect storm...
A (relatively) high profile fixture...
Premier League opposition...
REVENGE DUE!

Let's show them all at the club what fucking support is... then maybe Levy will finally realise that it's not all about Dads and Kids in the Paxton shelling out £100+ on a matchday... it's also about the HARTBEAT(sic.) of the club... the long standing, die-hard fans who just want to sing and support... support and sing in equal measure... not berate a Youth player for a wayward pass, or heckle a £100k+ a week striker just 'cos of a team he used to play for!!

We can actually prove we do have decent, fanatical support... and not having to resort to taking our shirts off in December (hello Newcastle fans) to prove it!

Ahem, there are some of us 'Dads and kids ' that attend, that also get behind the team and love the 1882 movement and what it stands for!!!. My boy is 9 and when I say we are off to Spurs his first question is usually is it an 1882 match! He turned to me during the Brighton game ( were on Block 30 of the shelf ) and said the bloke next to him was a ' melt ' as all he was doing was moaning..........

Ahem, there are some of us 'Dads and kids ' that attend, that also get behind the team and love the 1882 movement and what it stands for!!!. My boy is 9 and when I say we are off to Spurs his first question is usually is it an 1882 match! He turned to me during the Brighton game ( were on Block 30 of the shelf ) and said the bloke next to him was a ' melt ' as all he was doing was moaning..........

All that is left is to teach him that Adebayor is a lazy fuck (Don't swear though)...

Dam I'll try if it's an 1882 game. It's the day before I finish college for Christmas and I have late start on Thursday anyway... Minimum 7 hour round trip though :walker-scream:

Lets really rip this apart.
This is my 3rd 1882 game and so proud of the set up.
Am so shocked that its a crime to sing in some parts of the ground and not only that I want those players to be proud to play for spurs and what it means to the fans.
My grandad was a regular at the lane in the 50s and 60s and the stories he told me well he would be so proud of the 1882 movement.

B-0-Sspurs B-0-Sspurs

I think I was near him.
Asked me if I was 1882.
No it wasn't I was in 35 but this fella was right on one.

I know we are all frustrated but he was right on one when the rest of us were just singing.

Even if this doesn't have the tag of an 1882 game (which seems to be the case), I will still be there in Block 35, and it seems others will be too.

As it often mentioned by the guys on the pod / on twitter etc, the whole point of the movement is that eventually it isn't needed, and I already get the impression that it has enough of a backing now that block 35 will still have a noticeable atmosphere for cup games even if it's not labelled with 1882. All part of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom