Tottenham v Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guess the formation will depend on that, right? :thumbdown:

TBH I would be happy to see the same formation go out as Wolves, with Vdv (if hes back) brought in as an impact sub IF NECCESSARY. But we have other big games coming up, so only if he is fully fit which I doubt.

So 4-4-2 again for me.

1-2 to us, i say! Adebayor and Bale.

Kinda hope VDV does not start, might be useful coming off the bench if we need a goal. I would rather play with defoe and adebayor up front in a conventional 442. Really hope we win as I have a close friend who is a lpool fan and if we lose i will never hear the last from the gloating t**t.

Looking fwd to the Arse game, south upper, no where else I'd rather be on the planet.

COYS

VdV will play if he's fit, you know Redknapp will be all over that. Defoe/Ade up front for me though.

More importantly, who's going to play CB... King won't play again I doubt, Dawson's injured... Kaboul and Bassong?

I reckon King might play actually.

If VDV comes in, I think it could only be for Niko, surely?

Gomess or Cudicini on the bench?

4-4-2 with Adebayor and JD upfront should be the formation for both the Liverpool and Wigan games with VDV on the bench to give us another option if things aren't going to plan. If he's fit for the Arse game however, VDV and Adebayor to start upfront. Guaranteed goals from both of them there.

Hopefully King is fit for the weekend to partner Kaboul, if not we have no choice but to play Kaboul and Bassong, which doesn't exactly fill me with confidence :?

Shayroo...

Feeling guilty? You're the first defector from THFCLatest2...

I genuinely feel sad.

Dru said:
I reckon King might play actually.

If VDV comes in, I think it could only be for Niko, surely?

Gomess or Cudicini on the bench?

On form Carlo deserves to be in the squad. He was outstanding last night...

I hope not Kaboul and Bassong - stuff of nightmares!

Hoping 4-4-2 with Defoe & Ade up front.

Carlo - Gomes needs to get his head out of his backside and fight for his place

Is Lennon back?

Hard for a goalkeeper to get back in the side once he's lost his place. I can't imagine seeing Gomers playing a first team again save for injuries or a catastrophic game from Cudicini and USA.

Back
Top Bottom