Tottenham V Chelsea 12:00 Sunday 29th November

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got to say I'd rather start Mason than either Son or Lamela. Neither of them deserves to be dropped but having that late runner just seems so crucial to our play and it's something that both Alli + Mason are good at so I think we should keep one in the team if we can.

Lamela has been subbed on 3 times this season, against United, Stoke and Sunderland. He was pretty poor in the latter two. I think he needs to start.

Really worried about this one now. Chaves are slowly looking like they are coming good. Im worried JM will get it right and turn us over. Im hoping our recent form will not see us get beat, whatever happens but I will never underestimate JM .
Im praying like a gooden to see this game through.

I can't honestly see anything other than a convincing home win.

3-0 or 3-1!

And I don't give a fuck if Jose gets sacked as long as we get 3 points!

:parker:

I can't honestly see anything other than a convincing home win.

3-0 or 3-1!

And I don't give a fuck if Jose gets sacked as long as we get 3 points!

:parker:
Yep. We owe those fuckers for the league cup final. They won't be looking forward to this one. I won't underestimate the cunts & no doubt Maureen will have them all primed to try & rattle us into getting cards all over the field & win it through use of the dark arts he practices so well. I just think our lads are younger, leaner & hungrier than those champagne Charlie cunts. I hope we fucking bury them & Maureen gets shown the door. Humiliating them would be very sweet indeed.

I'm not worried about this. It's Chelsea that should be worried. Our form isn't luck.
Agree. They beat the worst team in the CL tonight but their opponents only had ten men. Before Chelsea's first they looked jaded to me. They won't like being charged down And having no time on the ball. As long as we maintain structure I don't see anything but U.S. Winning. We are more likely to beat them 3 or 4 nil than they are to beat us by even a single goal. Looking forward to it.

I want this more than the WH game!

My hatred for the Chavs almost reaches Woolwich levels!

Gutted when they were rescued from bankruptcy.

Classless cunts IMO

If we do these cunts over our end of season review will be better than most of the years gone by already. Would be fucking gorgeous to see Alli rip into Fabregas etc, we haven't heard am update on Lamela yet (calf strain) the team picks itself with whose available.

Hopefully a stronger bench than in recent weeks aswell. Maybe the pace of N'Jie could expose these in the last 20? Mason, Bents in the 18 aswell and we have good players with energy to come on

Terry went of on a stretcher tonight. And Ramires injured in training. The pitch was really bad.

No idea if they will be fit to play or not. Don't even care either way to be honest. We'll beat whoever they put out.

If we do these cunts over our end of season review will be better than most of the years gone by already. Would be fucking gorgeous to see Alli rip into Fabregas etc, we haven't heard am update on Lamela yet (calf strain) the team picks itself with whose available.

Hopefully a stronger bench than in recent weeks aswell. Maybe the pace of N'Jie could expose these in the last 20? Mason, Bents in the 18 aswell and we have good players with energy to come on
Where did you hear that about Lamela?

Lamela's back, no? He was suspended, not injured.

Don't scare me.

EDIT - just seen your post. Hopefully a precaution.

I'm sure it was a minor injury. But with the way he plays and the way Poch re-introduces players after they've had any type of knock he will need to be very close to 100% if he's gonna be involved on Sunday

Back
Top Bottom