Tottenham N17.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For those of you heading up tomorrow afternoon. Strongly recommend you visit the new "N17!" bar just before Aldi on the high road. They do banging toasties and slush rum cocktails (I know!), along with Redemption and One Mile End beers, both brewed in Tottenham. The guy is a local lad and has been open for a few months.

- Not affiliated to him in any way, just live very close by and have been there a few times :)
Is it open normal hours or just match days?

is n17 bar the old Pride Of Tottenham , near Scotland Green ?

NO!!
I'd advise to steer well clear of that place!! Somebody got stabbed there this weekend just gone.

This place is called N17! and is in the parade of shops before Aldi (to the south)

Pride of To ttenham is a disgrace to the area. They have hours until 4am even on Sundays and constantly stay open to even later advertising themselves as a nightclub, in a residential area. Would advise everybody to stay well clear of that pub.

Pride of To ttenham is a disgrace to the area. They have hours until 4am even on Sundays and constantly stay open to even later advertising themselves as a nightclub, in a residential area. Would advise everybody to stay well clear of that pub.
And its shit, popped in on way to the brewers last season sterile pop up pub, might try the Elmhurst Saturday anyone been in there ?

Opposite The Ship ?

Nah not that far down.

There you go, it's on Google as well, bus got in the way of the photo haha. It's what was an old pet shop.
PwbnSVp.jpg

Beehive and Antwerp arms are both good shouts for pre/post game beers.

Nah not that far down.

There you go, it's on Google as well, bus got in the way of the photo haha. It's what was an old pet shop.
PwbnSVp.jpg

I know that road, delightful area. Anywhere to park my armoured personal carrier nearby?

. It's what was an old pet shop.
PwbnSVp.jpg

It's where I got my cat in 1999! (True story!)
At 17, he's not long for this world... but he's still going!
Wondered what happened to that place...

It's where I got my cat in 1999! (True story!)
At 17, he's not long for this world... but he's still going!
Wondered what happened to that place...
Turned into a bar that sells cheese toasties did you not read the other post? ;)

For years I've watched footballers looking very awkward whilst shaking hands or doing any foundation/charity stuff etc...

This bunch seem far more interested and engaged in the work being done.

Back
Top Bottom