Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit worrying that Eriksen hasn't scored or impacted on a game recently. Neither has Chadli, for obvious reasons. 2 of out top 3 goal scorers have become anonymous.

Bit worrying that Eriksen hasn't scored or impacted on a game recently. Neither has Chadli, for obvious reasons. 2 of out top 3 goal scorers have become anonymous.

Kane, Eriksen and Chadli are the only players we can rely on to score for us, the rest of the team must have about 3 goals between them. Those 3 must start on sunday and, if fit, start all premiership games from now on.

Hugo Strange

Walker / Dier / Moody / Rose
South Park Goth / Bentaleb
Lamela or Townsend / Dembele / Eriksen
Kane

For me, the only real decision to be made is which 1/10 (as in how many chances they need before the pull something worthwhile off) player to pick out of Lamela and Townsend.

Hugo Strange

Kane

For me, the only real decision to be made is which 1/10 (as in how many chances they need before the pull something worthwhile off) player to pick out of Lamela and Townsend.
I understand the selection, but IMO that lineup would leave Rose horribly exposed to Hazard.

He's not in great form, but would rather have Chadli on the left. Possibly Townsend there.

Hugo Strange

Kane

For me Lamela is far better than Townsend. He draws 2 or 3 players towards him constantly and often gets the pass away too. Townsend just loses possession far to often. I wouldn't mind Townsend coming on as a sub for him latter on in the game. Wembley is a massive pitch and he is an option if we play long and put the ball over their defence for him to run onto, which worked for him well with his England appearances last year.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Dier, Verts, Rose, Bentaleb, Mason, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

Want Dier, Fazio is too slow, rest of the team for me picks itself.

For me Lamela is far better than Townsend. He draws 2 or 3 players towards him constantly and often gets the pass away too. Townsend just loses possession far to often. I wouldn't mind Townsend coming on as a sub for him latter on in the game. Wembley is a massive pitch and he is an option if we play long and put the ball over their defence for him to run onto, which worked for him well with his England appearances last year.

Lamela offers a lot more than some of our players. He actually attempts to take a man on or do something difficult as opposed to pass it sideways.

I understand the selection, but IMO that lineup would leave Rose horribly exposed to Hazard.

He's not in great form, but would rather have Chadli on the left. Possibly Townsend there.
With this in mind, how about Davies, with Rose playing a bit further up? Nullify Hazard & keep Rose as a threat going forward. Move Mason out to the right of the three instead of Lamela/Townsend- Just a momentary thought. Tin hat at the ready.

He's looked dangerous going forwards this year to be fair & has weighed in with a couple of goals. Was just musing about how to contain Hazard because if we can do that, we have a great chance. Rose would provide solid defensive support for Davies on the left (in theory)

Jose Mourinho's call to Tottenham stars: Leave diving at home!
A WEEK after Harry Kane was accused of going to ground “softly” by Sam Allardyce, Jose Mourinho has called on Tottenham players to leave their diving antics at home on Sunday.

Are you serious?????? This, from the man who protected Didier Drogba and also thinks Hazard doesn't dive..
Fuck off you laughable Wank Splat of a man.

Arsenalfantv banter:

What a bunch of despicable cunts... though the cunt on 0.59secs has a very good point!
...and the cunt on 1.44 has an UA Spurs top underneath his ArseAnal kit!

At least the cunts on there prove just how obsessed they still are with us!

Back
Top Bottom