Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely getting back in England as quick as possible would just be best. Like you said, if what we are going to be doing is the 'better option' - why haven't we always done this?
This time around we have taken the whole squad bar those that won't be playing in both games - Kaboul, Capoue, Ade. He's treating it like two games in a tournament almost, keeping them all together. Good decision.

I know I am not alone but if any kind-hearted Spurs fan has a spare ticket for any part of the stadium - even in the Chelsea end (!) - I would be very, very grateful. I am travelling from Ireland and the promised ticket has fallen through. I am a Lilywhite follower since 1973 and spent four and half hours outside Wembley with a sign on the last occasion we met. I will be at the ground early on Sunday, perhaps before 11am. If needs be I can get tickets for the England match in Dublin in June. Yours in Desperation.

I'm going to JJ Moon's at Kingsbury apparently!!! Then Coach & Horses after the game - if we win to celebrate, if we lose to drown my sorrows!

Back
Top Bottom