Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

d118e166-310f-4209-a0f9-3dc3a0f3f5ed-866x2040.jpeg

Looking for a good boozer on Sunday in the Tottenham area, over from Dublin for the day unfortunately ain't got a prayer of a ticket. Have the missus with me, so it can't that be much of a shit hole in maybe a bit... COYS!!

Looking for a good boozer on Sunday in the Tottenham area, over from Dublin for the day unfortunately ain't got a prayer of a ticket. Have the missus with me, so it can't that be much of a shit hole in maybe a bit... COYS!!
If you've got the missus don't go to Tottenham unless you want to see rampant drug use and people punching walls

Looking for a ticket. Front Row preferably. Also first class tickets to UK from US. Also a 5 star hotel, "fish and chips" for free all that weekend, and a meeting with ArcspacE ArcspacE and sammyspurs sammyspurs . That is all, get it done please...

:eriksenserious: if you think I'm serious slap yourself, and then slap me.

Back
Top Bottom