Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=4231, Lloris, chriches, Fazio, Verts, Davies, Capoue, Mason, lennon, Lamela, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Would play stambouli but concerned about his pace when covering not that Capoue is much better. For me the DM position is the hardest, bentaleb if he had more experience would be my choice with pace and aggression, even wonder if Chirches could become a DM we do miss a Parker.

[formation=4231, Lloris, chriches, Fazio, Verts, Davies, Capoue, Mason, lennon, Lamela, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Would play stambouli but concerned about his pace when covering not that Capoue is much better. For me the DM position is the hardest, bentaleb if he had more experience would be my choice with pace and aggression, even wonder if Chirches could become a DM we do miss a Parker.

My opinion of Capoue can be summed up by his name.

Stambouli hasn't looked slow the other games we've had, just this one. Unlike Capoue he at least has a lot of technical ability and is surprisingly good going forward.

Mark Lawrenson's Prediction

Both of these sides have had Europa League ties this week, and they do not have a great record in their domestic matches to follow those fixtures this season.

Everton look in better shape, however, after stringing together a five-game unbeaten run in the Premier League.

Tottenham, meanwhile, still look like a team that has just got together in pre-season and there is not much of a pattern to their play.

Spurs were fortunate to beat Hull last time out, in a game that turned when the Tigers went down to 10 men.

They have struggled at home under Mauricio Pochettino and, although I don't think they will lose again at White Hart Lane, I cannot see them winning either.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Everton

Lawro's 2014-15 Predictions

Will be there for this one. Hopefully I can witness a decent game before I bugger off back out of England again.

Also just realised the Chelsea away game is mid week. That will be a bit tasty to say the least!

Fingers crossed fabregas and costa pick up yellow cards against Sunderland as they are one game away from suspension.

Edit: ooo and ivanovic!

Got a ticket for this game, who's going, anyone meeting at a pub beforehand be good to meet some of you barstards?

All of our rivals won today, puts even more pressure on us to win. Because of this alone you know we're going to lose and fall behind :dier:

All of our rivals won today, puts even more pressure on us to win. Because of this alone you know we're going to lose and fall behind :dier:
I don't think it makes any difference. If they all lost today the pressure will still be there because it would be felt we have to capitalise. I would bet the melts would still be out bitching about a lost opportunity blah, blah, blah

Back
Top Bottom