Tommy Carroll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

alex Pritchard is getting much more kudos again!..
granted a league below but first name on the team sheet at b's and
playing week in week out..
far more about the boy.. can pick a pass, dribble, run with the ball, another who excels at free kicks and puts his foot in !!
and a little devil streak in him !!.

far more about the boy.. can pick a pass, dribble, run with the ball, another who excels at free kicks and puts his foot in !!

Well looking forward to Pritchard, such a skillful player with a bit of bite in his game, should put alot of pressure on the likes of Chadli, Townsend and Lamela.

Came on today for the England u21's (played last friendly, but Lingaard given the chance today) and gave them a real spark. Made a brilliant turn into space, drove past another player and played a great ball into Redmond for the equaliser.

He looks like a very good player everytime I watch him and I really hope he gets a chance next year. He's been playing quite a lot in CM for Brentford this seaosn aswell, which tells me he isn't afraid to get stuck in and work hard.

Came on today for the England u21's (played last friendly, but Lingaard given the chance today) and gave them a real spark. Made a brilliant turn into space, drove past another player and played a great ball into Redmond for the equaliser.

He looks like a very good player everytime I watch him and I really hope he gets a chance next year. He's been playing quite a lot in CM for Brentford this seaosn aswell, which tells me he isn't afraid to get stuck in and work hard.
Perfect understudy to Eriksen. His passing and finishing is excellent and with better teammates around him, he will shine!! Imagine that! 5 players from the academy starting together!

I really don't want to sell wee Tommy. I was half-watching the match against Malaysia's finest and every time I looked up, he was flashing some skill. We're going to have a lot of matches again next season, and I think we should give him a chance in the cups.

Looked very impressive today, admittedly not the best opposition but I reckon he could become a very good asset for us, I say keep the lad and see what he can do

I really don't want to sell wee Tommy. I was half-watching the match against Malaysia's finest and every time I looked up, he was flashing some skill. We're going to have a lot of matches again next season, and I think we should give him a chance in the cups.

He looked good in build up as a #10. Don't think he has the attributes to play in front of the back 4.

I think he has looked good so far in pre-season and deserves to get his chance in the first team this year. Hopefully he should provide healthy competition for Eriksen who looked tired towards the end of season due to being over played.

I think he is better in the attacking midfield 3 (at 10 or on the RW) than the midfield duo where he played at Swansea. He seems to have added goals to his game over the summer, maybe that's why Southgate played him at number ten over Ings at the U21 Euros.

Back
Top Bottom