Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Toby: “I’m very happy with how things have gone. There is something about how I feel here. I’m very lucky to be here, I’m very happy and the guys have helped me from day one, so any credit doesn’t just go to me. They gave me confidence and that’s one of the most important things in football, having the confidence to show your ability. I’m very happy here. I just hope I stay fit and we’ll see what happens.”

What a gent. The Big Interview - Toby Alderweireld 17 December 2015 - News - tottenhamhotspur.com

Toby has been a magnificent signing. He really is the complete defender, quick, strong and can play. He's brought the best out of Jan and shown an ability to provide assists and goals.

I know a few trying to get this going a while back, probably didn't get off the ground as viewed as shit but it's different, original and I am fucked if I have heard anything that fits in Alderwiereld.

I like it, I like it, I like it, I liiiikkee it, liiiikkee it, here we goooo rocking Toby Aalderweireld

I think in general there needs to be a genuine effort for songs for our players at home games. Sad when games like Sunderland it's so fucking quiet and Defoe gets a chant but most of our players don't

I know a few trying to get this going a while back, probably didn't get off the ground as viewed as shit but it's different, original and I am fucked if I have heard anything that fits in Alderwiereld.

I like it, I like it, I like it, I liiiikkee it, liiiikkee it, here we goooo rocking Toby Aalderweireld

If you changed "rocking Toby Alderweireld" to "we've got Toby Alderweireld" I think you're really on to something.

Or alternatively wait for Wet Spam to think up a song and then copy it :levyeyes:

I think in general there needs to be a genuine effort for songs for our players at home games. Sad when games like Sunderland it's so fucking quiet and Defoe gets a chant but most of our players don't
I point blank refused to sing that. What the fuck was all that about? We were only 1-0 up at the time, what if he had scored? Boo the fuck out of every player wearing an oppo shirt. When the game is over or if they are subbed then sing their name.

His name is one syllable too short...

Replace with "We've got Alderweireld"

His name is one syllable too long!

To the tune of the La Bamba (Old El Paso ad):

Al-der-weir-eld
Al-der-weir-eld
He is a yid
He is a yid

(shamelessly stolen from Whitehawk when I was down there - Sergio Torres, he is a hawk)

Feel free to steal if you've got a lot of Twitter followers or sing it on pod or something :thumbup:

To the tune of the La Bamba (Old El Paso ad):

Al-der-weir-eld
Al-der-weir-eld
He is a yid
He is a yid

(shamelessly stolen from Whitehawk when I was down there - Sergio Torres, he is a hawk)

Feel free to steal if you've got a lot of Twitter followers or sing it on pod or something :thumbup:

Whitehawk have so many ridiculous songs. Iv never heard anything like their type of variety anywhere in the country.

"I like drinking
I like shouting
Whitehawk, whitehawk
Meow meow meow meow"

Back
Top Bottom