The Prediction League 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Congrats on 🥇🏆1st place mummy mummy :ange-clap:
I'll let make you're own AI trophy/medal ceremony pictures :ossie:

CL spots go to
🥈2nd Lazybones Lazybones
🥉3rd Airfixx Airfixx (who was top for 58% of the season)
🏅4th ChickenTonight ChickenTonight

Was in 10th when you said this so I'll happily take 🎖️ 5th Football Chap Football Chap :maddisonshh::sonpoint:

Gilded Lily Gilded Lily in 6th so also gets Europe :tanguythumb:

Last Europe spot obviously depends on the cup...

Cheers again for setting it up SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs !
Might need to do one for the Euros :adesalute:

Yeh i did a Woolwich...... No-showed a few crucial matchdays and allowed mummy mummy to stroll in and take the glory.

Big summer for me in the trf market tho...... Watch out!

Last edited:
Congratulations mummy mummy (although we’ll probably never hear the end of it) and to all my fellow competitors who held out till the end.

As a debut manager, have to be happy with a European place, but there’s a lot of building still required. Off to the beach first.

Congrats on 🥇🏆1st place mummy mummy :ange-clap:
I'll let make you're own AI trophy/medal ceremony pictures :ossie:

CL spots go to
🥈2nd Lazybones Lazybones
🥉3rd Airfixx Airfixx (who was top for 58% of the season)
🏅4th ChickenTonight ChickenTonight

Was in 10th when you said this so I'll happily take 🎖️ 5th Football Chap Football Chap :maddisonshh::sonpoint:

Gilded Lily Gilded Lily in 6th so also gets Europe :tanguythumb:

Last Europe spot obviously depends on the cup...

Cheers again for setting it up SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs !
Might need to do one for the Euros :adesalute:
Thank you, Football Chap Football Chap - you're a True Gent. And you know me well - I prepared the AI celebration pic some time ago. It's a trophy I shall treasure for as long as I live...

XB7AtpH.png

Congratulations to everyone who saw the competition through to the very end, and well done to Lazybones Lazybones , who could easily have pipped me at the post. It was neck & neck right to the end.
Bad luck to Airfixx Airfixx , whose leading position for most of the season was ruined by poor management towards the end. I am sure he/she/they will come back stronger next season.
ChickenTonight ChickenTonight - Football Chap Football Chap & Gilded Lily Gilded Lily - bravo to all of you!

Many thanks to SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs for setting the competition up. Thanks mate.

Finally, it's time for a short break in the lovely, warm Summer sun, to recharge our batteries, so we can return to the fray in August.

COYKT

Thank you, Football Chap Football Chap - you're a True Gent. And you know me well - I prepared the AI celebration pic some time ago. It's a trophy I shall treasure for as long as I live...

XB7AtpH.png

Congratulations to everyone who saw the competition through to the very end, and well done to Lazybones Lazybones , who could easily have pipped me at the post. It was neck & neck right to the end.
Bad luck to Airfixx Airfixx , whose leading position for most of the season was ruined by poor management towards the end. I am sure he/she/they will come back stronger next season.
ChickenTonight ChickenTonight - Football Chap Football Chap & Gilded Lily Gilded Lily - bravo to all of you!

Many thanks to SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs for setting the competition up. Thanks mate.

Finally, it's time for a short break in the lovely, warm Summer sun, to recharge our batteries, so we can return to the fray in August.

COYKT
Congrats, mummy, close fought to the end. I enjoyed the chase even more than managing my FPL team. Couldn’t catch you in the end.

Commiserations, Airfixx, you struck the fear of God into me in the last third of the season, always worrying you’d overtake me.

Looking forward to next year’s comp already :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom