The non-melt thread. A thread of pure jubilation

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought that was the almost average for this forum. I was a lurker some time ago before I registered, and I heard someone saying this forum being a demographic of 18-20. (Also, some or most of the old posters here are gone such as TED, kept this forum so funny at times. It seems that now there are a LOT more arguing on the forum, while in the past it was a circus which I loved) :klinsmann:

I'm only 17 to be fair

We are a cup team. All is cool.

You lose some games when you are fighting on 4 fronts. Quad is still on.

Precisely, we are a cup team who had a good run at the league for a while, it is just sad at the moment as aside from Chelsea and Southampton the other positions are there for the taking

Football is just being found out I am afraid, started with the world cup with hard working solid teams getting great results, and Brazil getting humiliated with 40-50m players made to look like amateurs, this is just the way the game is now, when Gerrard goes who is captain of livepool? Woolwich dont have one, we dont have one, just a mix of players who have nothing to do with us, we just have to live with it

So like the days spurs may get on a good run and win a cup in one off games, confident we can lift one this year, we can mentally handle that, the league too much pressure for our weak players

COYS

Glad this thread is here. I call this a blip.
A pretty fucking massive blip as our players heads are all over the place but a blip nonetheless.

Everyone will look back on the melting threads at the end of the season and laugh when we scoop Europa and get a Champions league place whilst woolwich finish 5th and Claude finally eats bully live on Woolwich fan tv

To be fair, I think we should look on the bright side.

We could have ended up with Van Gaal, who would have spent the stadium money on players and then said "I need at least 10 years to rebuild this team"

Back
Top Bottom