The next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While I hope the Poch turns shit around at the club it would be very spursy to sack him by next season so who will we get in?

My guess is Moyes why not #spursy
He's at Real Sociedad. More speculation. Yeah!
1402.gif
You're back!!?

Good man. The chips are down. We need some graphs to make us feel better about Poch. WE NEED SOME FUCKING GRAPHS!!!:walker-scream:

On a side note - Bielsa has been destroying League 1 so far this season

I'm sure we were linked with him in the past - instead got his student Poch
I'm not anti-Poch yet but I did publicly call for Bielsa in the summer.

I assume we never approached him, as the media never really reported anything.

Our most successful managers have been fairly dour Yorkshiremen - Bill Nich and Burkinshaw.

Perhaps we need to get back to a no nonsense Yorky.

Our most successful managers have been fairly dour Yorkshiremen - Bill Nich and Burkinshaw.

Perhaps we need to get back to a no nonsense Yorky.
We have a no-nonsense guy now. The issues are within the squad and structure of the club. Too many different agendas and too many cooks. At this point it's very much "Tottenham Hotspur are..." not "Tottenham Hotspur is."

Back
Top Bottom