The Mighty Spurs - Partizan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ArcspacE

ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Let's smash these cloggers

4:1 - Sherwood with all 6

Poch will be King

COYS

Only backwards neanderthals and pig farmers

HpPDKQb.gif

1381771748_bulldog_reacts_to_scare_maze_prank.gif

--------------------Lloris-------------------
Chiriches----Dier----Fazio----Davies
----------Stambouli---Dembele--------
Lamela-----------Kane------Townsend
-------------------Soldado------------------

--------------------Vorm-------------------
Lennon-----------Kane------Townsend
-------------------Soldado---

Thursday is a holiday in the US. I will have family obligations that won't let me watch the match live. (It's not all a loss, as I plan on getting hammered and saying wildly inappropriate things to my sanctimonious cousins.)

Can someone recommend a link where full replays of Europa League matches are posted? Much appreciated.

--------------------Lloris-------------------
Lamela-----------Kane------Townsend
-------------------Soldado------------------
Fazio-was sent off=red card in the previous match in E.L. ,so he's not available for this match.

Strong team for this one please. Get a consistent team going on, as well as a strong performance so we can qualify for the next round.

Lloris
Chiriches - Dier - Vertonghen - Davies
Stambouli - Dembele
Lennon - Kane - Lamela
Soldado​

I think we will win 3-0.

Thursday is a holiday in the US. I will have family obligations that won't let me watch the match live. (It's not all a loss, as I plan on getting hammered and saying wildly inappropriate things to my sanctimonious cousins.)
I was just about to bemoan the fact that I can't watch this game for fear of being murdered by my hill-billy cousins who want to watch a "real sport" on this "murican holiday"...

At least this game is on in the middle of the day and not early on a Sunday morning... You Brits have it easy... Try being a fan so many time zones and cultural biases removed!

Spurs match starts at 12 (PST) and the Eagles/Cowboys game is on at 1:30. That's going to be a really good game, so I definitely want to watch that. However, the fucking Bears and Lions? Don't give a fuck. No one outside of that bullshit region cares at all. I'll turn off that crap fest to watch Spurs and I'll miss out on the beginning of the Eagles game. At some point I'll eat a shitload of turkey and drink copious amounts of booze.

Anyway, the best game of the entire weekend isn't on until Saturday. Michigan v Ohio State. If anyone in the UK wants to watch a pretty epic rivalry they should definitely check that game out.

Back
Top Bottom