The Mighty Spurs - Etihad FC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Soldado is a striker and has nothing to do with getting steam rolled. You act as if throwing ade or Kane will stop us from getting thrashed.

I won't mention the centerback debate because you obviously made up your mind on rose despite better form. One bad game and you pounce. That's the thing with you. You have such strong opinions and you combine it with the stubbornness of 1000 goats. You throw your opinions in peoples faces without taking theirs into consideration. You could be an awesome person in real life but you come across as such a harsh and in your face person when discussing the game. It's exhausting to debate you because it's not even really a debate in the end.
Its Gibberish - he's the only one on my ignore list on this page
His opinions are gash mate, and he comes across as the sort of person that you would be happy to take a baseball bat to, all day long and not get bored.
Its like discussing something with Rainman. Use ignore, trust me in the long run you will be much happier. If everyone did it then him and arcwelder would have to sit there pissing each other off, if they don't already.

Its Gibberish - he's the only one on my ignore list on this page
His opinions are gash mate, and he comes across as the sort of person that you would be happy to take a baseball bat to, all day long and not get bored.
Its like discussing something with Rainman. Use ignore, trust me in the long run you will be much happier. If everyone did it then him and arcwelder would have to sit there pissing each other off, if they don't already.
Decided to hit ignore. I'll take your word for it and hopefully it makes this a better place.

Decided to hit ignore. I'll take your word for it and hopefully it makes this a better place.
you will see responses that appear to have no reason for existing, and there will be a show ignored content sign at the bottom of the page, when you point to it you see who it is. In my case its the throwback children, and it makes me feel wonderful just knowing that I can't see them and their idiot posts. Its like the gift that keeps on giving.

anyone know where I can find extended match highlights? I missed MOTD and was sat pitch side so want to see if my thoughts at the time ring true with a better view...

Back
Top Bottom